Favorite TMS Episode

jgidley

Reaction score
What's your favorite episode of TMS? My favorite is the one with Marisa Berenson, mainly because of the wedding scene and Do-Re-Mi, as well as it being the debut of Lew Zealand and Beauregard:smile::mad::fishy::oops:

charlietheowl

Reaction score
So far (and I haven't seen them all yet) my favorite is the Lesley Ann Warren episode, because it's stuffed with gags and Lesley throws herself around with a lot of gusto, while the Bernadette Peters and Christopher Reeve episodes are close behind.

jgidley

Reaction score
So far (and I haven't seen them all yet) my favorite is the Lesley Ann Warren episode, because it's stuffed with gags and Lesley throws herself around with a lot of gusto, while the Bernadette Peters and Christopher Reeve episodes are close behind.
The Lesley Ann Warren one was good. I loved the disco scene with Link. I liked the ones with Joel Grey and Valerie Harper too.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
My gosh there are so many...........
Kaye Ballard, Don Knotts, Dom DeLuise, Elton John, Jaye P. Morgan, Pearl Bailey, Marisa Berenson, Raquel Welch, Danny Kaye, Lynn Redgrave, Dyan Cannon, Dudley Moore, Lola Falana, Phyllis George, Dizzy Gillespie, Liza Minelli, Star Wars, Christopher Reeve, Lynda Carter, Carol Channing, Shirley Bassey, James Coburn, Brooke Shields, Paul Simon, Melissa Manchester, Tony Randall, Hal Linden, and Linda Ronstadt

jgidley

Reaction score
My gosh there are so many...........
Kaye Ballard, Don Knotts, Dom DeLuise, Elton John, Jaye P. Morgan, Pearl Bailey, Marisa Berenson, Raquel Welch, Danny Kaye, Lynn Redgrave, Dyan Cannon, Dudley Moore, Lola Falana, Phyllis George, Dizzy Gillespie, Liza Minelli, Star Wars, Christopher Reeve, Lynda Carter, Carol Channing, Shirley Bassey, James Coburn, Brooke Shields, Paul Simon, Melissa Manchester, Tony Randall, Hal Linden, and Linda Ronstadt
Holy geez! And I forgot to mention Raquel Welch.

:embarrassed:That's okay, I can cope with this. After all, I am an important bear. I am capable, I am poised...
RW: Hi Fozzie.
:embarrassed:I...Iya howa hiya hama haha.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Holy geez! And I forgot to mention Raquel Welch.

:embarrassed:That's okay, I can cope with this. After all, I am an important bear. I am capable, I am poised...
RW: Hi Fozzie.
:embarrassed:I...Iya howa hiya hama haha.
:wink:: On this show, you don't have to dress up in those scanty, revealing costumes.
RW: Oh, thank you, Scooter.
:wink:: Not unless you really want to.
RW: Well....
:concern:, :big_grin:, :sing:, a monkey, and something else (I forgot): Oh please want to!

jgidley

Reaction score
:wink:: On this show, you don't have to dress up in those scanty, revealing costumes.
RW: Oh, thank you, Scooter.
:wink:: Not unless you really want to.
RW: Well....
:concern:, :big_grin:, :sing:, a monkey, and something else (I forgot): Oh please want to!
:smile:Where tonight, we are delighted to have the one and only Miss Raquel Welch!
:mad:Ahem. Pity we can't book an important guest star once in a while.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
:smile:Where tonight, we are delighted to have the one and only Miss Raquel Welch!
:mad:Ahem. Pity we can't book an important guest star once in a while.
-after Raquel's opening number, Floyd and Kermit are drooling over Raquel-
:sing:: Oooh, perfect.
:smile:: Huh....yeah...
:mad:: Uhhh...I thought she was going to change her image.
:smile:: Well, she might be changing her image, but you wouldn't want her to change the rest of that.

jgidley

Reaction score
-after Raquel's opening number, Floyd and Kermit are drooling over Raquel-
:sing:: Oooh, perfect.
:smile:: Huh....yeah...
:mad:: Uhhh...I thought she was going to change her image.
:smile:: Well, she might be changing her image, but you wouldn't want her to change the rest of that.
:smile:Fozzie's taking group therapy?
:sing:Yeah, he wanted to be more dominating.
:embarrassed:Open up doors! These doors will swing open through the force of my will alone!(doors don't open, Floyd and Kermit look at each other)

MissMusical12

Reaction score
:smile:Fozzie's taking group therapy?
:sing:Yeah, he wanted to be more dominating.
:embarrassed:Open up doors! These doors will swing open through the force of my will alone!(doors don't open, Floyd and Kermit look at each other)
My favorite part!