The "I Saw Something REALLY Weird Today" Thread

Vincent L

Reaction score
I heard the weirdest bird call today, not like any I've ever heard.

Hubert

Reaction score
So I go to this restaurant with some of my relatives today, and across the room from us, there was some woman who just continued to stare at us almost constantly. It was extremely weird...even when she was talking to the woman she was with, she kept glancing over at us like we were going to pull out guns or something. None of us ever even knew or saw her before...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well that's no more weirder than sitting in a Chinese eatery and having this kid stare at you because your eating with chopsticks. And then having someone come over and ask you to give them a chopstick lesson. :stick_out_tongue:

newsmanfan

Reaction score
So I go to this restaurant with some of my relatives today, and across the room from us, there was some woman who just continued to stare at us almost constantly. It was extremely weird...even when she was talking to the woman she was with, she kept glancing over at us like we were going to pull out guns or something. None of us ever even knew or saw her before...
I keep telling you not to let the lizards dangle from your nostrils WHILE you eat. Save 'em for after.
--------------

Hubert

Reaction score
Well that's no more weirder than sitting in a Chinese eatery and having this kid stare at you because your eating with chopsticks. And then having someone come over and ask you to give them a chopstick lesson. :stick_out_tongue:
At least he had a reason, however bad, for it. I'm still trying to figure out what this was all about...