The World's Dumbest Thread

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As I've mentioned before, World's Dumbest... has become something of an addiction of mine, I've really gotten hooked. Does anybody else (besides Sarge that I know of) watch? If so, discuss in this here thread!

As far as the cast goes, did anybody hear about the whole "werewolf girl" incident Danny Bonaduce had in Seattle earlier this week? Durn fangirls.

Oh, and one more thing... ROGER LODGER! I said it again! :stick_out_tongue:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Apparently he was up in Seattle making a public appearance, and as he's making his way through a crowd, this fangirl approaches him, tells him how much she loved him on The Partridge Family, and what a big fan she is, and asks if she could kiss him. He said she could, and the next thing he knew, she latched onto the side of his face with her teeth and would not let go; he even admitted he was a little concerned, because he knew this is where the Twilight movies were being filmed and everything, and as she's biting him, people in the crowd kept chanting, "Werewolf Girl! Werewolf Girl! Werewolf Girl!", while he kept thinking, "Bath salts! Bath salts! Bath salts!"

She apparently had her teeth digging into his face for over a minute before the police finally arrived and subdued her (other people in the crowd DID try to get her off, but the way she had him, he was afraid she's end up taking a whole chunk of his face off if they pulled her off).

fuzzygobo

Reaction score
I'm surprised how much mileage they've gotten out of World's Dumbest so far; Dumb Crooks, Drunken Soccer Moms, Police Chases, the end is listless! :smile: A few years back when I was recovering from my surgery, this never failed to put a smile on my face.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Action 52. The world's dumbest anything.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
I'm surprised how much mileage they've gotten out of World's Dumbest so far; Dumb Crooks, Drunken Soccer Moms, Police Chases, the end is listless! :smile: A few years back when I was recovering from my surgery, this never failed to put a smile on my face.
I wonder though why the Inventions volumes are called World's Smartest Inventions, when some of those inventions are pretty dumb themselves... Sip-n-Dip Cookie Dipper? The robot butt? Sex toys for dogs? You what dumb invention I'm surprised they haven't featured yet? The "Head and Butt Towel". I kid you not, even Dr. Oz once featured it on his show (along with that Squatty Potty): it's basically a towel that's half white, and half brown, the white half has "HEAD" printed on it, and the brown half has "BUTT" printed on it... it's supposed to help you from not accidentally drying off your head in case you dried off your butt first (y'know, preventing germs and nasties and stuff).

Another thing I've been wondering too: a lot of the celebrities we see giving commentary are some of the same people from those VH1 celebrity commentary shows (those "I Love..." things), but we also know they especially rely on insight from celebrities who are known for their brushes with the law in the past, like Bonaduce, Tonya Harding, Todd Bridges, Leif Garrett, sometimes Daniel Baldwin and Gary Busey... why hasn't Andy Dick been on this show? They've poked fun at him a couple of times, he seems like a natural fit.

galagr

Reaction score
I LOVE World's Dumbest. My favorite commentators are Mike Trainor and Danny Bonaduce. To answer your question, D'Snowth, is that they change it from " World's Dumbest Inventions" to "World's Smartest Inventions" is most likely so they avoid getting sued by the companies that made the product. I mean, the commentators don't go right out and say " This invention is stupid ", they make fun of it in a neutral-ish way. They aren't really hating it, but not really loving it either. But if you title it "World's Dumbest Inventions", you'll probably get sued.

Does anyone know when new episodes of World's Dumbest start? :confused:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
My favorite commentators are Mike Trainor and Danny Bonaduce.
Ah yes, I love Mike Trainor too! I notice whenever they have a clip that involves animals, he's always all ushy-gushy over the uber-cuteness of those animals... like when they showcased that heated pet bed, he said he didn't know about the product itself, but he wanted every single animal they showed in that clip. XD

I also love his foody jokes too, like talking about eating ice cream for lunch, or how nuts he went for a cookie over that stupid Sip-n-Dip cookie thing.
Does anyone know when new episodes of World's Dumbest start? :confused:
I dunno, but I'm really upset that truTV replaced it on Thursday and Friday nights with reruns of Wipeout... puh-lease...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I haven't watched truTV in ages but they have Wipeout on there now?? Umm...must be that desperate huh? We also love World's Dumbest my husband is obbsessed with that show. :stick_out_tongue: