The Official October/Halloween/Fall Thread

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
For some strange reason it kind of reminds me of The Beavis & Butt-head Experience Album. lol They don't sing, they just laugh though the songs and comment on it breifly (not like they do on the show), just a little "wow" "huh huh huh, that was cool" "yeah yeah, hmm hmm heh", etc.
Yeah pretty much, it was your typical desperate attempt at merchandising, hehe.

Btw here's an idea of what to expect, Freddy and "All I Have to Do is Dream." Freddy actually kinda sings towards the end...kinda, lol:

Speaking of albums, ever heard of "Flip City" on the Ghostbusters 2 album? It starts out like a stereotypical creepy organ then goes into a pop song afterwords. lol I which Itunes and Amazon released the mp3.
No I haven't, I'd like to look into that album for nostalgic purposes though, hehe.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
I actually did own the Ghostbusters 2 soundtrack at some point. I don't remember this particular song though

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
Because I this this belongs here more than it does in the top ten thread:

Top Ten Best Scary Movies (for Halloween viewing)
10. Jacob's Ladder (scared the crap outta me first time I saw it...some serious mindblowing)
9. Ghost Ship (just 'cos I love the visuals)
8. The Evil Dead (the original, low-budget wunderkin that Steve King called "Spam in a cabin"-- just utter chaos)
7. Evil Dead II (okay, not so much scary as it is just plain fun. Basically a bigger-budget remake of the original by the same crew)
6. An American Werewolf in London (the original, of course -- gore and humor, equal parts!)
5. Event Horizon (Sam Neill. Laurence Fishburne. Jason Isaacs. "Hellraiser" in space. Need I say more?)
4. A Nightmare on Elm Street (the original --duh. Wes Craven did stuff in this that no one had ever thought of before)
3. 28 Days Later (hellafast zombies! sickness and unstoppable carnage!)
2. Night of the Living Dead (Romero's original -- that bloody lightbulb swinging gets me every time)
1. The Haunting (the original from 1963. The MOST amazing scarefest WITHOUT an actual monster, EVER. Psychological horror, far more effective than any FX!)

----------------

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Yeah pretty much, it was your typical desperate attempt at merchandising, hehe.

Btw here's an idea of what to expect, Freddy and "All I Have to Do is Dream." Freddy actually kinda sings towards the end...kinda, lol:

No I haven't, I'd like to look into that album for nostalgic purposes though, hehe.
Oh brother! You can't find anything weird than this. I have heard the song before. Talk about freaky. There is a video I found I thought should be not as scary even if you are scared of anything that happens to you.

I know it is kind of not so real, but the voices are Steve's Kermit and the other voice is Linda Rondstadt. Seriouly! I thought that was how I dreamed it would be.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
Yesterday I tried out a new chain store, Total Wines, and was blown away by the selection of stuff (an entire warehouse-length row of Pinot Noir, f'instance). They offered singles of many of the brews, so I bought one bottle each of Ace and Woodchuck Hard Pumpkin Ciders to taste-test and see which is more pumpkiny.

I am gonna have a GREAT afternoon tomorrow. :news:

-------------