What TV shows are you currently watching?

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-------------
Have decided I like "Vegas." Reminiscent of "Crime Story" from the '80s: Rat Pack era, Vegas mobsters, The Law Fighting a Losing Battle. Dennis Quaid and Michael Chiklis are fantastic actors, and last ep Sarah Jones joined the cast. It's soooo melodramatic-crime-show and so much d--d fun to watch. Like a bad*ss soap opera with guns. Lots of guns. New guilty pleasure. :smile:

--------------

Gonzo's Hobbit

Reaction score
Watching the new episodee of the Mentalist. I am so bummed I missed the season opener.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Pawn Stars

I think the History channel is the only thing I really watch on campus. Mostly because its the only channel that I can remember the number...which I forget >_<

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
ON TV
Gravity Falls
Phineas And Ferb
Family Guy
Regular Show
Adventure Time
PB&J Otter
AND Crash And Bernstein
On Youtube
Classic SST
Gumby
Classic Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Rolie Polie Olie
Felix The Cat
Classic Goofy Cartoons
Classic Looney Tunes Cartoons
Merrie Melodies Cartoons
AND Wallace And Gromit

beatnikchick300

Reaction score
Let's see, what am I currently watching:
-The Steve Wilkos Show (a guilty pleasure, and it's on when I'm at school, so I DVR it)
-Regular Show
-A Haunting (new season starts on Friday!)
-Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives (another guilty pleasure, because most of the food they show is decidedly non-vegan)
-Reruns of Beyond Belief: Fact or Fiction on the Chiller Channel

newsmanfan

Reaction score
Watching the new episodee of the Mentalist. I am so bummed I missed the season opener.
Opener was good (can be watched on CBS online free) but this past week's ep was the strongest character-development ep they've done in a long long time. Great stuff!

Hey Animal's Bunny. YES watch the Doctor! But start either with the classic series (most people like Tom Baker; I came in during Jon Pertwee's era and still adore him) or start at the beginning of the "reboot" with Chris Eccleston...otherwise none of it is going to make much sense. They've done a great job with the series building on what has gone before.
--------------

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
ON TV
Gravity Falls
Phineas And Ferb
Family Guy
Regular Show
Adventure Time
PB&J Otter
AND Crash And Bernstein
On Youtube
Classic SST
Gumby
Classic Mickey Mouse Cartoons
Rolie Polie Olie
Felix The Cat
Classic Goofy Cartoons
Classic Looney Tunes Cartoons
Merrie Melodies Cartoons
AND Wallace And Gromit
I was unaware PB and J Otter was still around... sigh. I miss those carefree easy childhood days.

Last show I watched was an old episode of Starcade on YouTube.

I don't watch a whole lot of TV, but whenever I am it's usually something on Comedy Central. I do watch some shows online often (Fraggle Rock once-a-night, Gravity Falls whenever a new episode is around, South Park if the feeling strikes.)

I do have plans on checking out other popular TV shows in the near future... I've been thinking about Doctor Who and Sherlock Holmes (I nearly typed Hemlock...) they seem to have a large fanbase these days... maybe a few other cartoons...

Since Halloween is coming I promised myself I'd watch whatever halloween specials and movies I can find.