Thinking of moving to California to follow my dreams, any advice

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
Btw just wanted to share this too, here's a recent advertisement Dan Gilvezan did for his book, voicing his old Transformers character Bumblebee. It's amazing, his voice hasn't changed at all even after so many years! (Note: The animation was done by this very talented fan and his company who has several videos on youtube).

mupcollector1

Reaction score
In other words they were jealous that they weren't as automatically knowledgeable on a topic, lol.
They were jealous that I was getting better grades probably. I remember I originally got a B- in my first week and I freaked out and I went to the teacher as I was like "This subject is my life, what I do?" and he explained he's also an english teacher and my spelling wasn't the best (I'm sure people who've read my posts probably already know that, even with spell check. lol) so I used spell check on my computer and just typed my resports and homework on my computer instead of hand writing and it went A+ sense. Plus I did tons of extra credit projects even though they weren't related to any kind of assignment. The teacher was always flexible. And when I had a teacher / parent meeting, he was there and he grabbed my shoulders and shouted to everyone "I LOVE THIS KID! NEVER HAD A STUDENT LIKE THIS EVER!" good times :smile:

mupcollector1

Reaction score
Btw just wanted to share this too, here's a recent advertisement Dan Gilvezan did for his book, voicing his old Transformers character Bumblebee. It's amazing, his voice hasn't changed at all even after so many years! (Note: The animation was done by this very talented fan and his company who has several videos on youtube).

I got to share this with my best friend as soon as he gets back from his Disney World vacation, he's a huge fan of Transformers. :smile:

Hayley B

Reaction score
I'm just wishing I could help. I know quite a bit of Californians from another Forum chat, I'm in. But I don't know how big they are or even if they are . There were some in the entertainment world. One I met while being over there, worked for NBC and another from Pixar. While being over there with them in Disneyland, they were talking over my head to be honest when I brought up anything in entertainment. They got very into how something is made. While I would start to shrink and think that I'm only from Delaware mode. I simply loved the story. :embarrassed::smile:

Again, best of luck to you if you decided accomplish this.