Fan Creations Thread

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Creature: Wobbler

The first volume of my Fraggle stories was indeed a great kicker, :smile:, but it lacked a firmer foundation. For one thing, I didn't bother to explain the other sentient creatures living around the Fraggle Tribe of Unity. :busy:
A chance for a new kinda creature came 'round just before I turned 16. My older sister used to be in an economic kinda class and was partnered for a class project. From Mrs. Farbarker, I think, they were given random items and were told to build an object under the name of 'Wobbler'. She got all of us at the dinner table highly interested of how to make a Wobbler. :dreamy: One of my younger sisters drew squiggly people as her interpretation.
By then, Mom was already fostering puppies full time. As I was helping her out in the garage, I told Mom that I think a Wobbler is a kinda bird.
Then she described them as fat birds.
And I said they were flightless birds.
And she said they were the birds that were kept in pens! :zany:
We laughed so hard just thinking about them! And after dreaming later that night, I just had to concept them:

Type: Bird creature
Habitat: Dense forest
Special feature: the Phiby feather
Leaders: the Wisest Wobbler
Hub: WobblerGlen
Size: 18-30" in height. Tallest height on record: 33"
Special ability: Climbing, intelligence, innovation

I'll try explain more about this later. I am, after all, working on a big Wobbler story as a precursor to my Fraggle stories. :smirk:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Profile: Cleo

Another thing I wanted to improve from my first working draft was to show a few more characters. At one point, I came up with the concept of the Tribe's Oldest Fraggle (later), and in front of him was his young, female assistant who was spying on the Orange Clan Gang. :shifty: That's when it hit me, like...Wembley flying backwards and hitting the wall as he tried to think for himself! :coy: I definitely needed another major Fraggle. Just as the Fraggle Five have Boober, :sigh:, the Orange Clan Gang have this fifth wheel:

Full Name: Cleo Fraggle
Colors: Black, Purple, White (Black Clan)
Dream: aside from getting a better job compare to being the first flunky to the Tribe's Oldest Fraggle :mad: , only to be accepted and appreciated. :frown:

No one knows much about her past, but many Fraggles in the Tribe of Unity fear her due to her somewhat unusual sense of nature. :eek: Few like T.O.F. and Zesty aren't bothered as much, but Zesty's team cannot foresee the future in store for her...
I'm gonna change my pro. pic. just for you guys this month of Halloween! :grr:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Has anyone else been checking on this thread? I wanna hear some other poetry slams or fanatic creations from you guys. Hit me with ya best shot! :flirt:

Vincent L

Reaction score
I kinda hit a writing block, so nothing from me in the near future.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Has anyone else been checking on this thread? I wanna hear some other poetry slams or fanatic creations from you guys. Hit me with ya best shot! :flirt:
Hmmmm! Once I am done with my fanfics, I was planning to do a first-person narrative of the OC named Lola Fraggle. I will think about what is her background, why does she belong to her home, etc. It sure does know unfamilar, but that is what I was planning to work on. :dreamy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
That's good to know, muppetfan! For now, I'll show y'all another edition of...

Project Revision Profile: Abe

The Fraggles characters were coming along great, but it felt like I needed to show more of Sammy's life other than her extended, weird family. Because I want to make her the main character, I didn't want to limit the 'Outer Space' scenes in comparison to Doc and Sprocket. :sympathy: Yet I couldn't figure out what Sammy would havta face in her new life as a shapeshifter, until I heard a song called 'Idiot Boyfriend' from my sister's Ipod when she drove us to high school. That's when it hit me, Sammy needs an idiot boyfriend! :rolleyes: Someone that keeps annoying her! His skin is tuscan-red, his hair is orange (I kept thinking he should look like a carrot), and wears glasses with swirly marks to make him look sillier. This dude is a genius, but it's no excuse for anything foolish he might do:

Full Name: Abraham Narayamaswamy (there's crazy names where I come from!)
Dream: to encounter alien life forms and document it for history!

My drawings of him are in my Talenthouse portfolio (see link). And as you might see now, this trait makes him a formidable rival against Sammy, and quite possibly the Orange Clan Gang!...

theSHE124

Reaction score
If you throw a bone
Your dog might seek something else
More fun from cardboard

A haiku describing one of my pets at home. :drool: Talk about a poem 'gone to the dogs'!:sympathy:

theSHE124

Reaction score
Project Revision Summary: Part 3

A week passes from the last part, and Sammy receives a letter from Abe back at her home. After having been accepted for a university, he finds an abandoned house that hasn't been used for perhaps 25 years. Finding the keys to it makes him the keeper of the house as he invites four other college boys to help him spruce up the joint. Yet as he works in a bedroom in the lower level, he makes an unexpected discovery of an unusually large hole in the wall...
Meanwhile, Sammy still struggles with her new-found powers (including the fact that the clothes she wears would give her different color fur [see color patterns] as a Fraggle!) Zesty wants her to see his friends and his home, but with the Fourth of July coming up, she can't make the trip right away.
So Zesty comes up with the idea that he will brings his friends into Outer Space for the American party! Ira's worried, considering how terrible the first trip went, but goes along trying again. They, Dayta, and Yale meet up with Sammy at the basement of Grandpa's house and all together snuck their way into the humongous picnic party. Zesty's love for sodas comes into play again, and this time Ira joins in on the 'bubbley' fun. Both hyper-active bodies become Super-Active as they whoopy and cheer for the fireworks at night.
However, the trip's secretly isn't as well kept as the last one. Cleo, a Fraggle with an unknown past, has been spying on them lately. They're worried about her intentions as Ira tried to say that their trip was to a Wobbler Feast! Wrong move there, as Wobblers don't talk to Fraggles, normally. Sammy also worries about the risks of either keeping or losing her secret identity as she tries to plan a trip to Zesty's home before leaving Indiana...

I know, it's been a while, but it really took time to get my thoughts straight! :confused: I'll provide more info before I show my fourth and final part.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Project Revision Summary: Part 3

A week passes from the last part, and Sammy receives a letter from Abe back at her home. After having been accepted for a university, he finds an abandoned house that hasn't been used for perhaps 25 years. Finding the keys to it makes him the keeper of the house as he invites four other college boys to help him spruce up the joint. Yet as he works in a bedroom in the lower level, he makes an unexpected discovery of an unusually large hole in the wall...
Meanwhile, Sammy still struggles with her new-found powers (including the fact that the clothes she wears would give her different color fur [see color patterns] as a Fraggle!) Zesty wants her to see his friends and his home, but with the Fourth of July coming up, she can't make the trip right away.
So Zesty comes up with the idea that he will brings his friends into Outer Space for the American party! Ira's worried, considering how terrible the first trip went, but goes along trying again. They, Dayta, and Yale meet up with Sammy at the basement of Grandpa's house and all together snuck their way into the humongous picnic party. Zesty's love for sodas comes into play again, and this time Ira joins in on the 'bubbley' fun. Both hyper-active bodies become Super-Active as they whoopy and cheer for the fireworks at night.
However, the trip's secretly isn't as well kept as the last one. Cleo, a Fraggle with an unknown past, has been spying on them lately. They're worried about her intentions as Ira tried to say that their trip was to a Wobbler Feast! Wrong move there, as Wobblers don't talk to Fraggles, normally. Sammy also worries about the risks of either keeping or losing her secret identity as she tries to plan a trip to Zesty's home before leaving Indiana...

I know, it's been a while, but it really took time to get my thoughts straight! :confused: I'll provide more info before I show my fourth and final part.
Not bad at all, S.h.e! I don't mind you talking about your Fraggles in a descriptive way. Keep up with your brainstorming. I like where this is going. :excited: