Lots of MUP3's, Wanna Trade?

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
I want the whole set of MP3's. Do you have the first series MP3s as well? mine came out like crap.
I do not have any of them recorded or rendered yet, but when I find the time I will. I do not have the first season, but I'll be glad to download it somewhere and make a set of song MP3s too. As I said, if there's a specific song you need, ask and I'll make an MP3 asap.

SesameFever

Reaction score
No immediately Just want the full sets Except one song Goodbye Goodbye from Manny's Carpet's Thanks.

Bliffenstimmers

Reaction score
No immediately Just want the full sets Except one song Goodbye Goodbye from Manny's Carpet's Thanks.
Right now I'm slowly working on making MP3s of the animated series songs. By the time I'm done with that I'll get to work on Season 1. I'll send a folder of the songs I have so far and I'll update it with new songs when I get the chance.

SesameFever

Reaction score
Does anybody have any of the Big Bird StoryMagic cassettes? I have Day On The Farm Cupcake Caper Amazing Dream I Want To Go Home. I am looking for any others Please don't remove the Animation Track I have the Big Bird Still but ebay is expensive. I play them through a car cassette ataptor plugged into a cheap MP3 player. I am looking for them all. Thanks.

SesameFever

Reaction score
I was looking at the request list for Bear In The Big Blue House that somebody poosted. Is the "Imagine That" song the same one Ernie sang on Sesame Street "And I Tip My Hat Imagine That" Thanks.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
No, the song Imagine That from the Big Blue House is a completely different song from the one sung by Ernie.