Rumor: Studio DC continuing in 2012

Drtooth

Reaction score
The original Studio DC STILL hasn't been released on dvd in the US. That's a pretty good sign that further Studio DCs aren't anywhere on the radar.
Plus there's no news they'd even do it. So, yeah... that's a good sign too. Like I said, this was when they were mercilessly airing and marketing those Tween Shows. It was to try to get that potential fanbase to like the Muppets. There's no reason to try that anymore.

What about Gravity Falls?
Between that and Phineas and Ferb, that's more of a sign they're just barely doing Tween stuff now. The fact Disney got back into the TV cartoon game really makes me happy. I hope Gravity Falls does very well. I want Grunkle Stan merchandise.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
It amazing to think that a guy in his young 30's can make that type of voice. Grunkle Stan is hilarious!

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I have to admit that he is hilarious! Remember that Halloween episode?
Right before they do the title screen with the music, Stan and the kids arrive at the year round Halloween store. I thought it'd be hilarious if instead of unintentionally (or intentionally) moving the car so the tires actually go in front of that guard thingy in the parking lot, they arrive so fast that the kids get thrown right into the entrance of the store, and grunkle Stan's windshield gets broken! That'd be hilarious! Anyways, I appreciate any news about the Muppets!