When you need to rant...

Drtooth

Reaction score
I really don't want to get political, but I've had it with the Super Pac attack ads who claim that the president is the reason why our economy sucks and we have no jobs (a word that since lost all meaning, mind you). Why? Because, THEY are the reason the economy sucks and we have no jobs, and they just want more fat tax cuts and corporate welfare so they can do anything with that money but create jobs.

And you know what's most frustrating? With all the money they spend on Super Pacs, lobbyists, and all that other stuff to get more money and no regulations (which, in the long run, regulations save their butts from costly recalls and expensive disasters), they could very well fix the economy THEMSELVES! How come we have to pick ourselves up by the bootstraps, but these companies that do well even in economic crisis, need even MORE money to not do what they're not doing in the first place? They're just not going to be happy until they have no taxes, get "pleasure of having you around" bonuses, and we have to fight and pay for whatever war they'll profit from. And the fact we have to deficit spend under ANY political leadership is devaluing our currency. So in a sense, they're causing themselves to lose money do to gluttonous short term thinking.

GAH! Are these companies run by people who are too stupid to live or what?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Yes, but my point here is quite a few rich people are idiots (at least in running their own companies) and hoping the US citizens are even dumber than them. Conservatives and Liberals know who they want to vote for already, these commercials are for the un-DUH-cided voters who will be the factor in this and every other election. And from experience, these are people who think they have to vote, and decide through coin flips. You know, the ones who should stay home and vote in places they have knowledge in. Like what color M&M they should make.

What riles me is these commercials basically are funded by the problem to make sure people forget that they were the problem and are consistently the problem every single time. Those that don't learn their history are doomed to repeat it, after all.

mr3urious

Reaction score
Your political rants are quite entertaining, to be honest. And yes, they are too dumb (and apathetic) to live.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I personally am tired of all the political ads crammed down my throat already on TV. I know I said I wasn't voting in this election but I have actually come to a decision of who I'm voting for. And I will say it didn't have anything to do with the debates. I just went and did my own research on both candidates some more.

Hubert

Reaction score
To be honest, for some reason this presidential election seems much milder in the way of political adds than four years ago in my mind...even the local election campaigns seem much calmer than years past...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I don't even remember any of the political stuff 4 years ago. Lol

Hubert

Reaction score
For some reason 4 years ago sticks out to me a lot, as at that point I was EXTREMELY sick of campaign stuff...this year, it could probably go on for another 6 months without much care for me...

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I'm always sick of campaign stuff. I'm just tired of it being blasted all over my TV. IT'S ALMOST NOV 6!!!