Muppet One Shots

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
------------
That was adorable, touching, and lovely! Why yes. I think I do see a wistful smile on that broad mouth...and is that a tear?

:news: Something in my eye. 'Scuse me.

Uh huh.

Walter is the perfect foil to each and every one of the Muppets, every one of them who feels down or frustrated or underappreciated (which, at various times and in various situations, is pretty much all of them). Nice choice for a dialogue. :fanatic:

VERY sweet, Figgie! Thank you! :smile:
-------------
You're welcome!! Yeah, out of all the muppets I thought of adding to help cheer Newsie up, I knew that Walter would be the best. Thanks you guys, I'll be writing about Miss Piggy next!

bouncingbabyfig

Reaction score
Miss Piggy One Shot:
Diva. The only word that would sufficiently sum up all that Miss Piggy was. She, the obvious star of the show, if that was what you called the circus her loveable frog managed. And she was proud of it, the title gave her a sense of power and accomplishment that nothing else could, not to mention the bonuses that came in green; and she didn't mean just the money either. No, her work and stardom was not complete until she had that special someone, short, green, and handsome. Kermit T. Frog, her longtime partner in acting, directing, karate chopping when necessary, and above all else, love.​
Of course, he still acted oblivious to their obvious connection, even when he was alone with her. But if Miss Piggy knew anything about love, which she did, it was completely evident to her how Kermit was deeply enthralled with her. After she had finally gotten the frog to finally kiss her, Miss Piggy instantly understood there would be no turning back. There would be no other men, or frog for that matter, in her life or heart, that alone all belonged to Kermie. She couldn't stop herself from sighing time to time thinking about all the heartbreaks she had caused after devoting herself entirely to her green love, but she also couldn't help but be a little smug in the process; she was a diva after all, she had an image to maintain.​
When asked what made her so in love with Kermit she gave all the scripted, cheesy answers that were to be expected from any lovestruck girl. His eyes are so beautiful, or his looks just astound me, maybe its his natural tone of skin, I always did admire the color green. But when Miss Piggy was alone and sat resting in a bubble bath, her makeup washed off and her hair in curlers, she would think and actually ponder the possibilities of the question. Perhaps it was his infamous collar, with all its points and how it flared out from his neck. No, she decided, while the collar did many things to her that she'd never admit out loud, it wasn't the right explanation. His webbed feet were definitely a great asset, especially when they rubbed absently against her own, she had to casually rub down the goosebumps on her arms when he did so.​
There was, however, a nagging thought in the back of Miss Piggy's mind that she desperately tried to push down into the dark depths of her soul, never to be thought of again. But on occasions it would pop up and she'd force herself to think about it. Perhaps the real reason, the absolute truth as to why she was desperately in love with her frog, was the fact he could do all those things to her. He could wash off her makeup without a rag, he could give her chills and shivers, cause her to blush prettily with his wry sense of humor and quick tongue. Kermit changed her from being the world renowned diva, to a simple woman, well perhaps simple is too strong a word. Yet none the less, Kermit changed her to just Miss Piggy, no star star on the door, or limousine, no cameras, no paparazzi, just the two of them and the world.​
She both hated and loved him for it, perhaps that was the reason for the fighting and bickering, the reason everyone and everything they both knew just disappeared and dissolved. She'd always regret it, but she'd also deny that any of it was her fault, but that was all in the past and they had all moved on.​
Of course she'd never admit this to his face, no it would be safer in her mind, locked away for no one to find. Miss Piggy could remember trying every way she could think of to please the frog, but her aggrandized efforts either resulted in being overlooked or arguments lasting for weeks on end if they were lucky. When they'd finally broken up and went their separate ways for over ten years, Miss Piggy had been heartbroken, defenseless, and no one to blame but herself.​
Now that they were all a family again, Piggy knew that she would fight to keep them together and while it was a new experience for her she would not back down. If Kermit was the leader of this group, that certainly made her second in command, and no one was ever gonna hurt them again, not if she had anything to say about it. But of course, she'd remain silent. Best not let anyone know how she felt or cared about them. She was a diva, afterall.​