Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Don't even ask me as I don't even know what made them think that if I remember where I read it I would post the link...but like I said I didn't wanna know.

Even just seeing someone on YouTube spelling Jason Segal as "Jason Seagul" is forgiveable but Fozzie and Gonzo being related? I'm guessing they were adopted. :stick_out_tongue:

lilmissmuppet

Reaction score
coz im at a new school everyone thinks that the muppets are for babies and little kids but i protest

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah because a movie for babies would obviously have Mel Brooks, Richard Pryor and Steve Martin as guest stars, lol.
Not to mention a show with Alice Cooper as a guest star. Seeing the reactions of that episode from people who always assumed the Muppets were for babies was hilarious!

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
See if I told my friends or even my family I was a huge Muppets fan today they would probably think I'm still stuck being a 3 year old. They just don't get it.

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I recently purchased a book called The Encyclopedia of Dead Rock Stars which deals with just that. They have an entry for Jim Henson, which surprised me. Only thing is they refer to him as a "voice characterizer" rather than puppeteer, and they credit him for "Halfway Down The Stairs" instead of Jerry Nelson.

(PS: Did you guys know that song went top ten in England in 1977?)