Wish list for cameos in the next Muppet movie

Ignatz

Reaction score
We all know Muppet movies have lots of celebrity cameos, so what would be your wish list of cameos in The Muppet's sequel be?

dwmckim

Reaction score
I'd love it if they could manage a Charles Grodin cameo since they wanted to do it last time but it fell through - and with the parallels between this at gmc, it would actually work out better this time around.

And yeah, they're Muppets but i really wanna see a Jerry Nelson puppet cameo (heck the entire Country Trio) plus Timmy Monster ("Am I late?")

conburke621

Reaction score
1.Seymour the Elephant: Has a quick "OMG PEPE REMEMBER ME" moment, fanboys giggle.
2. John Cleese. More GMC connections yaaaaaaaayyyyy!!!!!!
3. Anna Kendrick, because on a Nerdist interview, apparently she's a HUGE Muppet fan.
4. Matt Smith (AKA The 11th Doctor from Doctor Who) They're filming in England, so why not?
5. Jesse Eisenberg. Scooter talks to him about "His Website" (Social Network reference) and Jesse keeps looking at him like "Go away"

just fun little ideas.

Misskermie

Reaction score
Hilda.

Lady gaga- I want piggy to destroy her

adele- piggy to sing with her.

TheWeirdoGirl

Reaction score
It would be neat if the new movie could have a Sesame Street cameo or maybe even a Fraggle cameo, but I don't think that's gonna happen. :/