Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone just sent me the weirdest message on YouTube I don't even know where to start about misnaming Muppets. :confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I already deleted it it was so stupid beyond words. It was just bascially asking me really pointless questions. I'm sorry but when you send me a question about "Does Cermat the Frog do you have the song "it's so easy being green" or "how come Jason Spielberg isn't gonna be in the new Muppets movie" I'm pretty much just gonna not take you seriously.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I already deleted it it was so stupid beyond words. It was just bascially asking me really pointless questions. I'm sorry but when you send me a question about "Does Cermat the Frog do you have the song "it's so easy being green" or "how come Jason Spielberg isn't gonna be in the new Muppets movie" I'm pretty much just gonna not take you seriously.
Yeah, I wouldn't. Kind of makes me wonder if somebody reading this thread sent that. Hmmm....:confused:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Well I have Muppet slideshows that I make on my account so I think that's why I get the questions. I even got one asking "why does Piggy go out of her way to make Kermit jealous." I'm just like *face palm*

CensoredAlso

Reaction score
"It's so easy being green," lol. Kinda mixed up the message there, lol.