BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Eddie, look what you did!
You killed Tony!
LOL!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Super Soapy Kyle: We might not have to worry about anyone. Especially that dirt guy. Eventually he'll kill himself. But don't worry my cute powdery gal. We'll find other things to wash.

They both find themself washing windows on the one of the state buildings

Super Soapy Kyle: You know, i wasn't really talking about this way. I meant whipping out dirt villiens. Come on sidekick. To our next mission. *flies off from the building*

Guy 2: Hey! You didn't clean mine.

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
D: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
Eddie, look what you did!
You killed Tony!
LOL!
(opens eyes)

I'm not quite dead yet...(coughs)...I still have some breath left in me...oh my...I see a bright light...I'm being led towards a bright light...(coughs)...so comforting! Oh golly, I'm going...and there's so much more I had to do...like use a spork for the first time...(coughs)...and ride that rocking horsey parked outside the Wal-Mart...mommy...gimme a quarter so baby can ride the horsey...I'll never know the touch of a beautiful...(coughcough)...cauliflower...oh, I'm delerious...I meant a zucchini...oh...it's getting dark now...and kinda hot...whoa...why is it so hot all of a sudden? Okay...I'm going...I'm going...going...gone...

(expires)

I would like to thank the Academy...

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hey... Do you se a bright white light Tony? Do you see a hand extending towards you, beckoning to come to the light? And is that person calling you addressing you in a clear, calm voice? Asking you... If you'd like... *In Tom Servo/Harry Carey voice: A Bud Light?

*Sorry, couldn't resist.

BeakerSqueedom

Reaction score
*Looks to Eddie and smacks her own forehead*
Bro, yous cut the shmuck.
*Drags him to their previous mission*

Beakerfan

Reaction score
*hands the guy her squeegee and bucket and flies off to follow Super Soapy Kyle*

Winslow Leach

Reaction score
Hey... Do you se a bright white light Tony? Do you see a hand extending towards you, beckoning to come to the light? And is that person calling you addressing you in a clear, calm voice? Asking you... If you'd like... *In Tom Servo/Harry Carey voice: A Bud Light?

*Sorry, couldn't resist.
Now that you've brought up Harry Caray, Count...remember a ridiculously funny sketch on SNL, in which the late broadcaster for the Chicago Cubs was host of an intellectual program called "Space: The Infinite Frontier"? Will Ferrell played Caray, and Jeff Goldbulm was his guest.

Caray: Let me ask what's your favorite planet?

Jeff: I don't have a favorite. I find them all fascinating.

Caray: Mine's the sun. I like it because it's like the king of planets.

Jeff: Actually Harry, it's not a planet, it's a star.

Caray: Well! Planet or star, when that thing burns out, we're all gonna be dead! Have you ever seen an eclipse?

Jeff: Yeah, I've seen many.

Caray: You know, if you stare at it head on, it'll burn your eyes out.

Jeff: Well, it's best not to stare at the sun in an eclipse.

Caray: Well, it's hard not to. I once took a pair of binoculars, and stared at the sun for over an hour.

Jeff: Why would you do that?

Caray: Curiosity I guess. Heck, I'm curious as a cat. I have a couple of friends that call me Whiskers. Do you know why they call me Whiskers?

Jeff: Because you're curious like a cat?

Caray: Yes! Now we all know that the moon is not made of green cheese.

Jeff: That's true, Harry.

Caray: But what if it were made of barbeque spare ribs? Would you eat it then?

Jeff: What?

Caray: I know I would! Heck, I'd have seconds. Then polish it off with a tall cool Budweiser. Would you?

Jeff: I'm confused...

Caray: It's a simple question! Would you eat the moon if it were made of ribs?

Jeff: I don't know how to answer that.

Caray: It's not rocket science. Just say yes, and we'll move on.

Jeff: Yes.

Caray: Hey! How 'bout this mad cow disease?

Jeff: What about it?

Caray: I hope I never get it. Hey! If you had the choice of being the top scientist in your field, or getting mad cow disease, what would it be?

Jeff: I would choose to be the top scientist in my field...

Caray: Good! I was worried you'd choose mad cow.

Jeff: Why would you think that?

Caray: I don't know, I'm a worrier I guess. That's why my friends call me Whiskers.

Jeff: I thought you said your friends call you Whiskers because you're curious as a cat?

Caray: Well, it has been a pleasure! We've covered a lot of ground, and shared a few laughs. Join us next week with our guest Albert Einstein...what? Apparently Albert Einstein died 42 years ago. You know what, we'll try to get him anyway!

Sorry...I couldn't resist, lol!

But I was still covered with muck and mud as I was typing the above, so...I'm still filthy! And now, I'm off!

(spreads a new pair of wings, made out of large peacock feathers)

Up up and awaaaaaaaaaay!

(immediate plummet to the ground)

Beauregard

Reaction score
*rubs soap under arms* I'm too smexy for my shirt...