Muppet Smilies

Hubert

Reaction score
Plus, an Uncle Deadly smilie would be an awesome way to further commemorate Jerry's death...kind of the Jerry Nelson Memorial smilie of sorts.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
I'm in f0r the Uncle Deadly smilie!!
I wanted the Robin smilie and the Christmas smilies to be offical, too.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
My advice for a Robin and/or MCC/Christmas smilies, is you distinguish which emotion each character could or should be assigned, preferably ones that aren't the same as what we've already got and could be used by forum members.
Hope this helps.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
Well, the Xmas ones where literally Jamie's designs, but with Xmas Carol clothing. They could stay the same emotion, but only be around for the Christmas season.

Hubert

Reaction score
Well, the Xmas ones where literally Jamie's designs, but with Xmas Carol clothing. They could stay the same emotion, but only be around for the Christmas season.
However, you then run into multiple coding issues:
1. If a person wants to use a normal smilie, they can't.
2. All smilies originally posted prior to this would turn into Christmas smilies, I believe, which might be a bit impractical.
3. All Christmas smilies posted now would end up turning back to normal smilies after the Christmas season.

Vincent L

Reaction score
However, you then run into multiple coding issues:
3. All Christmas smilies posted now would end up turning back to normal smilies after the Christmas season.
Isn't that the whole point?