The “What did you do today?” thread

mo

Reaction score
Yeah, it's too bad though, becuase it lost to Hotel Translyvania, and people would normally go to a CG 3D film than a black and white one. Plus, Frankenweenie wasn't a funny movie. But it was a really good movie. That is one I am going to buy the day it comes out on DVD/Blu-Ray. (And I'm not even a Tim Burton fan)
Hopefully it will do well on home release, like The Nightmare Before Christmas did. That one didn't do too well at the box office, but when it came to home release it became a Disney classic. Hopefully Frankenweenie will become one of those Disney classics one day.
I'm pretty sure frankenweenie was better I havent seen either but I did see wreck it ralph, and I thought it was pretty good, I'll see it when it comes out on dvd though.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
-----------
A lot of giggling. Helped my new friends come up with ideas for a kids' party with the mashup theme of Doctor Who and Toy Story Zombies. (No. Really.) I submitted the mental image of Buzz with his helmet dark, staggering around... "Hey! Who turned out the lights?"

Trust me. Hilarious.
------------

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I saw the Muppet Family Christmas on Youtube. Always brings back good old Muppet nostalga.