Do you have any special talents?

galagr

Reaction score
I have a few odd talents. I had a heckova hard time finding them though;

Balloon Animals: Call it whatever you want, but I can make a dog in less than thirty seconds.

Impressions: Through the years, some have gotten better, and some have gotten worse, but at the moment I can do almost perfect impressions of:
Ed ( Ed, Edd, n Eddy )
Eddy ( Ed, Edd n Eddy )
Kermit the frog
Eric Cartman
Don Knotts
Patrick Star
Dr. Facilier
Squidward
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Lumpy Space Princess ( Heh, can't really explain that one )
Waluigi ( Mario franchise )
There are probably others, I just can't think of them.

Vincent L

Reaction score
I have a nice singing voice. I know how to use falsetto.
I play the piano and violin

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I have a few odd talents. I had a heckova hard time finding them though;

Balloon Animals: Call it whatever you want, but I can make a dog in less than thirty seconds.

Impressions: Through the years, some have gotten better, and some have gotten worse, but at the moment I can do almost perfect impressions of:
Ed ( Ed, Edd, n Eddy )
Eddy ( Ed, Edd n Eddy )
Kermit the frog
Eric Cartman
Don Knotts
Patrick Star
Dr. Facilier
Squidward
Courage The Cowardly Dog
Lumpy Space Princess ( Heh, can't really explain that one )
Waluigi ( Mario franchise )
There are probably others, I just can't think of them.
I can do a few impressions also. My best impressions are of Janice, Penelope Pitstop (with and without her Southern Belle accent), Idina Menzel, and Courtney from the "Total Drama" franchise.

mo

Reaction score
Singing (been taking voice lessons since I was 10 or 11), Acting (been acting since I was 7), Piano (played piano since I was.....12 or 13, I guess, but I caught on quickly), and Clarinet (Been playing it since I was 9 or 10. I'm first chair clarinet now in my high school band). I also have a REALLY good ear for music and my voice teacher and chorus teacher both say I have perfect pitch (most of the time......:big_grin: ) And also, personally, I'm also an okay fanfiction writer. (Not the greatest, though, but I'm okay....:smirk: )
you sound very musical, I've been doing singing since I was about 11 as well, I kinda want to play the piano but i don't feel I would be very good. although I did teach myself the sesame street theme song.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
you sound very musical, I've been doing singing since I was about 11 as well, I kinda want to play the piano but i don't feel I would be very good. although I did teach myself the sesame street theme song.
Thank you! Do you play guitar by chance?

Reactions: mo

mo

Reaction score
I guess after reading through this thread I think all talents are special, they make up who we are and what we like to do!