Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, it looks like they think of songs the opposite way. Hmmm! They could misname it as When the Water Meets the River. Why does anyone have the right to misname songs? Sheesh! :smile:

muppet maniac

Reaction score
I just looked at the comments on the "Hugga Wugga" video on Youtube, and someone referred to Mahna Mahna as funkeemonkee.

:sigh: Really?

Another thing that bugs me is when people refer to The Count as Count Dracula.

And let's not forget the recent Big Bird hysteria......you all know what I'm talking about.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
You know, I'm starting to wonder... do you think these people are intentionally getting some names and such wrong just to act like morons because they may be, oh, I don't know... trolls?

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I think both their morons and trolls. If that's what your getting at.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I saw a review for TM today on Tumblr that I swear looks like someone wrote it in another language, and then used Google Translator to turn in to English. It constantly refers to The Muppets as "dolls", and talks about the Muppets doing classic specials like "Letters to Santa" and "The Muppet Show: Wizard of Oz". It also refers to the plot as "Kermit and his doll friends Miss Piggy, Fozzy, etc. saving their theater from bankruptcy". :sigh:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I saw a review for TM today on Tumblr that I swear looks like someone wrote it in another language, and then used Google Translator to turn in to English. It constantly refers to The Muppets as "dolls", and talks about the Muppets doing classic specials like "Letters to Santa" and "The Muppet Show: Wizard of Oz". It also refers to the plot as "Kermit and his doll friends Miss Piggy, Fozzy, etc. saving their theater from bankruptcy". :sigh:
Oh... not again! Muppets were cosidered "puppets" not "dolls." Someone definetely does not know what exactly the Muppets are. Sheesh! :smile: