What made you roll your eyes today thread?

galagr

Reaction score
It is indeed Fred. Or, the actor that played Fred, Lucas Cruikshank.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
It is indeed Fred. Or, the actor that played Fred, Lucas Cruikshank.
WHY does he need ANOTHER show?

Well, maybe Warner Bros. can sue for copyright. Marvin the Martain? An alien named Marvin? Come on!

galagr

Reaction score
WHY does he need ANOTHER show?

Well, maybe Warner Bros. can sue for copyright. Marvin the Martain? An alien named Marvin? Come on!
Whatever works. The sooner that garbage is off the air, the better.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
I have stopped watching Nickelodeon. I can't stand their shows anymore. :sigh:

D'Snowth

Reaction score
Mainly because there's hardly ever anything good to watch anymore: you've got talent competition shows where the competitors care less about whatever talent they may have, and more about the fame and fortune they want; you've got reality shows that have little to no reality to them at all; you've got shows that actually celebrate morally reprehensible actions (like those teen mom shows Drtooth recently pointed out); you've got trite and tasteless sitcoms that are all about toilet humor, characters jumping in bed with each other, and certain cast members leaving because they think they're now big enough stars to make movies; you've got celebrity gossip shows; among other junk.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Somehow people always manage to walk right into me at school. Are people really that dumb they can't see a person walking right in front of them?
Well, that's rude! Now it's we don't like you kind of stares. Ugh! That is just sad.