Top Annoying Misnaming People Do

Mo Frackle

Reaction score

*FACEWING* Not even Meme people can get it right!

(Though in fairness, there's already been a lot of confusion about where the name "Muppet" originated from. Still, "Musical Puppet" is definitely one I've haven't heard of until now.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I saw a review for TM today on Tumblr that I swear looks like someone wrote it in another language, and then used Google Translator to turn in to English. It constantly refers to The Muppets as "dolls", and talks about the Muppets doing classic specials like "Letters to Santa" and "The Muppet Show: Wizard of Oz". It also refers to the plot as "Kermit and his doll friends Miss Piggy, Fozzy, etc. saving their theater from bankruptcy". :sigh:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Eh, I bet this has been said before, but I absolutely cannot stand it when Fozzie's name is misspelled. I've seen Fozzy, Foozie, Fozy, and other variations.
http://www.toughpigs.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/IMG_1750.jpg
Just look at this. Ugh.
Uch! Disney is behind these, why is no one realizing the mistakes? Why does it have to be the fans who correct them? They should know even more than the fans!

Sometimes, I wish I worked for Disney..

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Well, get this, Muppet fans. While I was watching Christmas Eve on Sesame Street on Youtube, one user said, "scienece street." I was like, "WHAT? No, no, no! It's Sesame Street, you no good people. Grrrrrr!"