1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Yes...I do change my avatar, you know.

And if you're referring to the DH thing, I've always loved Doc Hogg. I relate to him so well. We both wear glasses, like pie, play chess, enjoy jokes and puns of the sort, and are both hogs.

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah but you change it like once in a blue moon. :stick_out_tongue:
True...that's mostly because (a) I have no ideas, (b) I'm picky about avatars, and (c) I don't want people to lose track of me too often.

However, I've always said that I'd love a character that I can just continually use different shots of him (such as Vincent with Robin or Sarge with Johnny), and I may have found that character, which might mean more avatar changes coming in the future.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
I wanted to watch "The Muppets" yesterday since it was the 1 year anniversary of when it came out in theaters. But I got too busy with decorating and ended up going to bed early. And wow we've muffined this thread to beyond the point of help. :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
Aw man...I completely forgot that it was the one year anniversary. It doesn't seem that long.

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Someone made a thread about it. And I know it really doesn't. Time just goes into a big black hole apparently.