1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
Since we talked about my Doc Hogg avatar in this thread, I'll do a follow-up: I just took about 15 non-seasonal Doc Hogg screenshots for use as avatars, and I'm only breaking the ice. :stick_out_tongue:

Pinkflower7783

Reaction score
Since we talked about my Doc Hogg avatar in this thread, I'll do a follow-up: I just took about 15 non-seasonal Doc Hogg screenshots for use as avatars, and I'm only breaking the ice. :stick_out_tongue:
What's left to break? Glass? :stick_out_tongue:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I used to not change my avatars a lot. It used to always be either of three Fozzie avatars, I change them a lot more often these days, and to a lot of different Muppets and depending on what the season is. :smile:

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
More like a million Bear episodes. :stick_out_tongue:

P.S. Up to 26 potential avatars (though a few are pretty much the same)
If I got 105 avatars of Johnny out of basically a total of 15 minutes of footage of him spanning the entire show...you can get more than that :stick_out_tongue:

Hubert

Reaction score
If I got 105 avatars of Johnny out of basically a total of 15 minutes of footage of him spanning the entire show...you can get more than that :stick_out_tongue:
As of now I'm up to 60, and I definitely will be grabbing some more, so by the time I'm done I'll have at least 500 min. :stick_out_tongue:

ROAD HOG! :mad:
:stick_out_tongue:
It's so true...and it makes me wonder if Doc Hogg's car has ever been shown in the series, though I can't recall it off hand.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I like to change my avatars to obscure and random characters. I don't have any plans to change my current avatar at the moment. :smile: