Question about MC Smilies

tutter_fan

Reaction score
This is weird! I tried to use a Muppet smilie (or smiley) in a recent thread, and the smilies don't appear until I move the page up. Also, the smilies appear normally if a user decided to post a topic. Something fishy is going on here...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
it's been at least a week since I posted this, and so far I haven't gotten any feedback about the smiley error I've found.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm not entirely sure what the problem you're having is. Could you explain it in a little more detail?

tutter_fan

Reaction score
OK. I'm using Chrome. One day, I made a post, and when I went to choose the smiley I wanted, the box that has the smilies somehow doesn't appear where it should. It appears right in the middle of the page I'm on, unless I'm making a new topic.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Odd, since I use chrome and have had no problems. Maybe try clearing your cache...if that doesn't work, try another browser altogether...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
odd! It works in IE, so it should work in chrome. Maybe if I uninstall & reinstall it, it should work...

tutter_fan

Reaction score
I guess I'll just have to use notepad so I can type the appropriate code for the smileys I want to use. I like chrome, and I don't want to start from scratch again!