Calgon Muppet Treasure Island Bubble Bath

peabody

Reaction score
Hi I am looking for a set of bubble baths depicting
Kermit, Fozzie, and Miss Piggy on Calgon Bubble Bath plastic bottles. I am having a really hard time locating a set. Any help or suggestions?
Thanks Ann

scarecroe

Reaction score
"Calgon, take me away!"

....sorry, I couldn't resist :embarrassed:

dj lewzealand

Reaction score
I have a kermit as the captain

Hello I have a Kermit as the captain, but i am using it as bubble bath, it is in the shower right know! Is it worth anything. I got it at a place in Canada called Bi-way before it shut down about year age.

uncleduke

Reaction score
The Piggys and Kermits show up on Ebay every now and then.
Foz is a little tougher to come by, but you should be able to find it without too much effort

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I have Kermit and Fozzie but am searching for Piggy.

Collector1983

Reaction score
I know this is a conversation from 2003, however I have just unboxed a set of the three Treasure Island Bubble Bath Bottles (Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie) from Calgon. They are mint with the tags attached. Is anyone interested in these now?

ncchuck

Reaction score
how much?
I know this is a conversation from 2003, however I have just unboxed a set of the three Treasure Island Bubble Bath Bottles (Kermit, Piggy and Fozzie) from Calgon. They are mint with the tags attached. Is anyone interested in these now?
how much?

Collector1983

Reaction score
I want to sell them as a set for $20 or individually for $8 plus the cost of shipping. They weight between between 13 to 19 ounces or almost 3 pounds together to ship. I can send you a picture if you email me at collections98@gmailcom. I have other Treasure Island items if you have things you are interested in adding to your collection. Just let me know.

ElecMayhem

Reaction score
Hi Collector1983-

Are these the regular shaped bottles with the characters on the label -- or are they the actual figural bottles, shaped like Kermit, Fozzie & Miss Piggy? I assume it's the former, since the figural ones were, I think, produced by Coty, not Calgon.

Anyway, if it's the former, I would definitely be interested. I've will you a Private Message.

Kermieuk

Reaction score
Prelude UK made a set of two muppet treasure island figural bubble baths. Calgon made regular bottles with a sticker of the character on the front!

Chris