Did Anybody HATE The Gummibar Christmas Special That Aired On Vortexx

KremlingWhatnot

Reaction score
I Watched It, It Was Crap!!, Anyways, If You Watched It, Let Me Know In The Comments, And Also Here's The Trailer

Drtooth

Reaction score
Most new and current Christmas specials are just awful. It rarely phases me anymore. I only caught like 5 minutes of it. Nothing remarkable at all, nothing mindnumbingly horrible. I dunno... As long as it wasn't that depressing as heck CGI cartoon about the Reindeer that I can't remember the name of. That was horrid.

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I watched a little bit of it this morning just out of curiousity. Nothing too special, I did find it a bit too strange a Christmas special for it's own good.

Drtooth

Reaction score
I watched a little bit of it this morning just out of curiousity. Nothing too special, I did find it a bit too strange a Christmas special for it's own good.
I've seen stranger... much, much stranger. A better kind of strange too.

There's just something about new Christmas specials. They seem to miss the mark and repeat exact story lines of better ones. I saw that Hoops and Yoyo Ruin Christmas thing a week ago. It was cute and okay, I guess... nothing absolutely amazing. Of course, I think Disney has gold with the Prep and Landing specials.

Still, you wonder why they made a Christmas special based on a sort of popular song/meme form at least 3 years ago. Sounds like it had the same voice cast as Arthur, too.