New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

cjd874

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Dizzyactress and cannot live a day without the Muppets. :flirt:
my favourite is Janice. My favourite episode of the Muppets is when Twiggy came on. I'll try to be posting once a week!
(Janice's voice) Like, hello! Welcome to the forum. You'll rully like it here, fer sure.

If I'm not mistaken, the Twiggy episode also featured UNCLE DEADLY!!! (a cult favorite amongst us diehard Muppet fans) hehehe...I agree, that was a GREAT Muppet Show episode. Glad to have you here!

snichols1973

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm snichols1973 and I'm from Oklahoma. I joined in September 2012, and when I started watching The Muppets (2011) on DVD, it re-awakened my "inner Muppet" and I began to seek out other movies to re-discover the comedy of the Muppets and start my Muppet DVD collection, which includes TMM, TGMC, MTM, MFS, KSY, IaVMMCM, and TM (2011), and hope to someday find the Muppet Show DVD box sets. (MTM, MFS, and KSY came packaged together as part of a 3 DVD value pack)

I've been a member for about 3 months, but decided to stop by and introduce myself, which is something vaguely similar to the equivalent of wearing a
"Hello, my name is ___ " name-tag sticker......:smile:

snichols1973

Reaction score
Hey! I'm Dizzyactress and cannot live a day without the Muppets. :flirt:
my favourite is Janice. My favourite episode of the Muppets is when Twiggy came on. I'll try to be posting once a week!
Welcome to the forum section of Muppet Central, dizzyactress!

I really admire your Janice avatar, and I'm certain that Floyd would admire it as well, fer sure! :flirt: :sing:

cjd874

Reaction score
Hi there, I'm snichols1973 and I'm from Oklahoma. I joined in September 2012, and when I started watching The Muppets (2011) on DVD, it re-awakened my "inner Muppet" and I began to seek out other movies to re-discover the comedy of the Muppets and start my Muppet DVD collection, which includes TMM, TGMC, MTM, MFS, KSY, IaVMMCM, and TM (2011), and hope to someday find the Muppet Show DVD box sets. (MTM, MFS, and KSY came packaged together as part of a 3 DVD value pack)

I've been a member for about 3 months, but decided to stop by and introduce myself, which is something vaguely similar to the equivalent of wearing a
"Hello, my name is ___ " name-tag sticker......:smile:
Hi snichols1973. Nice to have you here.
Do you have Muppet Christmas Carol or Muppet Treasure Island? I highly recommend MCC...it's very popular, even with non-Muppet fans.
The MS Season sets are wonderful as well. Although there are edits and cut scenes from seasons 1 & 2 due to rights issues and such, all three sets are lots of fun to watch.

Enjoy yourself here, but whatever you do, do not anger the resident crocodile god Rezal-Evad-Gib or else you will...AAAAHHHHH!!!! (gets eaten by R-E-G)

nothing like a good Muppet Show reference to break the ice, eh?

Hubert

Reaction score
Even though I kind of already know you (or have at least seen you), glad that you are around snichols1973! Hope you continue to enjoy it here.

Hubert

Reaction score
Hi Robert! Welcome to the forum! Really glad to hear that you have jumped into the fandom that way. Really hope you enjoy things here. :smile:

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Welcome MuppetFanbyRJM!!
I love the Swedish Chef, he's definatley one of my favorite characters ever. I mean, how can you not love a crazy chef who only speaks some weird scandanavian language? :hungry: