A Muppet Central wiki?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Wow working on these Awards section is harder then I thought it was going to be. The first Awards were very simple with only ten categories, and where all posted in one post. The rest where done in several different posts spaning two or three days, and some of them where even done in mock Swedish to where I could not understand what the category was or who the winner was.
The neat thing about this whole thing is that you can really tell what was trending during the time of each awards. Not only that but it makes me want to read some of these fan- fics that people have wrote, and look at some of the games people have been playing. They seem really interesting, and a lot of fun.
Once I'm done I'm going to have each of the awards tittled by the name that they show up on the forum, who hosted the event, the date that the Awards show started, and the winners with there respected MC names. Because some of the times the hosts would use there real names, and I don't want to do that without those winners knowing.
I'm going to try and add a section each day, to kind of spread it out and show whats going on.

EDIT: After re-looking at the first Awards I found that there where indeed more awards, then I originally thought, done in a few more posts So I will have to add them to my list and edit it as well.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
When you say "section" you are referring to the actual page about the Awards, yes?

dwayne1115

Reaction score
When you say "section" you are referring to the actual page about the Awards, yes?
Yes sir! each day I'm going to try (Key word try) to add a little bit to the Awards page, with one of the Awards. There where 7 total so in the end this could be one of the longest pages that we will end up having, right now anyways.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Okie Dokie. Just making sure you weren't making it harder on yourself by making a page for every one :wink:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Okie Dokie. Just making sure you weren't making it harder on yourself by making a page for every one :wink:
Oh no no, I am having a time just editing, and putting together the list from each awards show. Each Awards show is in it's respected thread (except for the first one) and each thread has over 20 to 30 pages in them. The Fourth one is the worst, because there where huge gaps between the awards being presented, and durring the long gaps there was a huge party gong on. So there would be 2-3 pages of just people talking and then some awards where given out.
Through all this though I can see where the awards have messed up in the past, and I think after doing all this If people where really interested in doing the awards again it could be done much different.

I feel like I becoming a Muppet Central historian!

Hubert

Reaction score
You can rename your account? :confused:
Yes, unfortunately. You basically just rename your profile, I believe. It's great in some cases, but then it only confuses people in other cases. :stick_out_tongue:

dwayne1115

Reaction score
So what do you all think, should we have a section on the awards page that list all the different awards and then the winners and two separate sections or just combine them.