Game Suggestions Thread

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm, I know I've seen it here before. Check through threads started by or contact and talk directly to JaniceFerSure as she's the one who came up with the initial encarnation of most our Muppet-based games.

Hubert

Reaction score
2 Muppet Bumper Stickers, unsure of that game's rules, so I can't comment.
Before it got deleted in that huge game purge, Muppet Bumper Stickers was basically just a game thread where members thought up bumper stickers (I think ones that a Muppet might have), one per post.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
How 'bout Muppet Jeopardy? I don't know if that ever existed...

And what ever happened to the Muppets "Who Said That?"? Where did that go? It seemed to have disappeared, I can't figure out where/why.

Plaid Fraggle

Reaction score
Replying...

3 Smilies Game, it has merit... But we already do that in RPG's or regular posts when we're interacting with a particular smilie character. Also, people might use their own custom-made smilies from the Muppet Smilie thread and those of us who are blind wouldn't know which character it is.
:wisdom: Of course, the rules could simply specify that players can only use smilies from the comments' scroll-down list that have denoted meanings, as far as the latter problem goes!

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
Hmm, I know I've seen it here before. Check through threads started by or contact and talk directly to JaniceFerSure as she's the one who came up with the initial encarnation of most our Muppet-based games.
I checked all of JaniceFerSure's threads, but there's nothing about Mad Libs. Also, she apparently hasn't been on here for about a year.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hmm... If the rules are further defined, I wouldn't be opposed to starting up a Muppet Madlibs, Muppet BumperStumpers, or Muppet Quotes/Who Said That in 2013. My only concern is that we'd need someone to serve as the individual gamemasters for each so things don't get too out of control like other threads.

Hubert

Reaction score
How 'bout Muppet Jeopardy? I don't know if that ever existed...

And what ever happened to the Muppets "Who Said That?"? Where did that go? It seemed to have disappeared, I can't figure out where/why.
It was a result of a huge game purge that happened a while back. For some reason that I've never really grasped, the administration deleted a bunch of games due to people using them to spam or something.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
It was a result of a huge game purge that happened a while back. For some reason that I've never really grasped, the administration deleted a bunch of games due to people using them to spam or something.
Which one? Muppet Jeopardy or Who Said That?

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I really miss the "Who Said That?". It was my favorite game, any chance of starting that up again?

I would love a Muppet Jeopardy too. Is that a possibility too?