1000 Post Club, The Post Count & Senior Members Thread

Hubert

Reaction score
*goes out to steal some neighborhood cars and make a "Hallelujah Chorus" Youtube video with car horns*

Or maybe I can just use the internet traffic here...

*steals everyone in this thread's cars*

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Anyway, staying on that topic, there are 401 guests right now here. Who are all these people who look around here everyday? There are so many guests daily..I don't get why they don't sign up here..

Hubert

Reaction score
Anyway, staying on that topic, there are 401 guests right now here. Who are all these people who look around here everyday? There are so many guests daily..I don't get why they don't sign up here..
I think that some people are just content with reading, being too shy to post. Then others, such as me for a while, that just aren't accustomed to forums to the point where the idea of posting one is foreign. And then there are probably also kids who are guests who aren't allowed an account, so they just stick to reading.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Wouldn't be surprised if half of them are laughing at the idiots who think they are monsters :stick_out_tongue:

Vincent L

Reaction score
At least it's better than people who sign up and don't post.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
When I signed up, I didn't post until the October after that I signed up. (I signed up in June).
We gotta make them feel home. We can't bombard them with rules and stuff or people get intimidated and leave, we haven't had a permanant new member here for a while, and I'm gonna start a thread about that, for people not to be worried about muffining and chill out especially with new members. (My first posts here were pretty stupid too. I'm just glad no one yelled at me)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Guess what, MC's? I have 2,000 posts. Yayyyyyy!

When I signed up, I didn't post until the October after that I signed up. (I signed up in June).
We gotta make them feel home. We can't bombard them with rules and stuff or people get intimidated and leave, we haven't had a permanant new member here for a while, and I'm gonna start a thread about that, for people not to be worried about muffining and chill out especially with new members. (My first posts here were pretty stupid too. I'm just glad no one yelled at me)
That happened to me also. My first posts were ehhhh.... not encouraging or really good. The more I posted, the less time I had to worry about what I posted.

Hubert

Reaction score
Happy 2 K, Muppetfan! Welcome to the club! :smile:

As for talking about stupid first few posts, when I happen to stumble into a thread that I posted in early on, I just wanna go back and give myself a good slap. Some of my early posts were just...strange, to put it lightly. I think that I was trying to be a major part of the community as a newbie, and it wasn't until I stepped back a little and just went with the flow that I started getting more comfortable posting.

I also realized something: when I first started coming here, I had even mentioned how I always write responses, then decide that for some reason they were no good, and just scrap them. Yet now I only find myself doing that every once in a blue moon. I guess I just have gotten more comfortable knowing what and what not to say.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
Happy 2 K, Muppetfan! Welcome to the club! :smile:
I thought you were talking to me...I'm glad people started to call me Mitchell around here, I used to be reffered to as "Muppet fan 123" which I don't really like. I wish I picked a better name. Biggest MC mistake ever made by me.

*goes off to see Hubert's first posts*

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I thought you were talking to me...I'm glad people started to call me Mitchell around here, I used to be reffered to as "Muppet fan 123" which I don't really like. I wish I picked a better name. Biggest MC mistake ever made by me.

*goes off to see Hubert's first posts*
Okay, I call you Mitch as long you referred to me as either "Colette" or Henson fan. Deal?