New Book: The 12 Days of a Muppet Christmas

Drtooth

Reaction score
I bought my copy of this book at walmart...and it was the last one...cute...but more on the humor line of the muppets with all the chaos that comes form that....artwork alone is worth getting the book for though...and skeeter and walter make cameos
Amy's Muppet artwork is extraordinary. She really gets the characters and it's great to see that translated into children's storybook form. These books can stand up to the classics like The Night Gonzo threw a Party and Case of the Missing Mother. Not to mention the 1980's Sesame Street books (I hate this uniform illustration they have now). I'd love to see her take on a Sesame Street kid's book at some point too.

Slackbot

Reaction score
Got mine on Amazon. And, given that Mebberson's the artist, can you guess who makes a cameo in one panel?

Hubert

Reaction score

Slackbot

Reaction score
There's one page toward the end that has a priceless image of Scooter in front of a Christmas tree. The way he's reacting makes me giggle. You may have to look twice to see why he has that expression on his face....

SwedishTech

Reaction score
I actually found this book, and another newer one about Gonzo, at Food Lion. Lol. SO glad I picked it up!

Hubert

Reaction score
Someone picked this up for me as a small Christmas gift, so I now have it.

Just gotta read it now...