My Original Muppet Show Script

GURMAN

Reaction score
This is my original Muppet Show Script dated October 1977. This episodes guest star was Elton John. This script was bought off of a Prop site, this item was from Bryan Holgate, the Art director of the Shows, personal collection of scripts from the show.

MuppetDanny

Reaction score
Do any of these scripts have any material that was cut out of the final cut of a Muppet Show episode?

GURMAN

Reaction score
To be honest with mine, I have never watched and read a long, its a pretty old script and try to not touch it as much as possible. But I definitely plan on doing that soon, but whats cool is mine came with two pieces of line paper with some kind of layout for the show.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
where can you get these? does he have how i met your mother and muppet movie scripts?

BlueFrackle

Reaction score
Mine has some cute musical numbers Danny. I also bought Muppet Show set designs from Spike Milligan and Petula Clarke episodes.

Hubert

Reaction score
It's really cool that you got this, GURMAN. As said above, it would be really interesting to hear if there are any extra stuff that appears in that script draft that was cut in the final product.