Your Muppet mistakes

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I just found out that Jefferson Airplane DID NOT play the music on the Jazzy Spies cartoons from the early days of Sesame Street. I had always thought that, since vocalist Grace Slick was with JA at the time. I found a Muppet Wiki link stating the real names of the Jazzy Spies musicians:
http://muppet.wikia.com/wiki/Jazz_(song_series)

Also, I will throw my hat into the "mispronouncing Dave Goelz's name" ring. As a kid, I said Go-Lez :concern:! :oops:. For years, I was kind of :confused: about how to say his name, and now that I look back, it wasn't very :cool: on my behalf. :sigh:...
(note who's in the smilies...)
The smiles were Gonzo, Miss Poogy (I think), Bunsen Honeydew, Zoot, and Boober Fraggle.

D'Snowth

Reaction score
As a kid, I went through a period when I thought the Koozebanean creatures were called "Galle-Oop-Oops".

Hubert

Reaction score
Here's a mistake I used to make: since Frank Oz had left SST, I had always thought that Eric Jacobson took over the role. It wasn't until a year or two ago that I realized that David Rudman actually was recasted into the role. :oops:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Here's a mistake I used to make: since Frank Oz had left SST, I had always thought that Eric Jacobson took over the role. It wasn't until a year or two ago that I realized that David Rudman actually was recasted into the role. :oops:
You mean of Cookie Monster, right?

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Stupid me, I must be tired. :stick_out_tongue:

Yes, I did mean the one and only COOKIE MONSTER!!!!! :insatiable:
According to wikipedia (emphasis on wikipedia, for obvious reasons) Eric briefly performed Cookie, but Sesame Workshop decided they wanted more interaction between Cookie and Grover, and thus David wound up with Cookie.

Again, wikipedia (the land of misfit edits).