Bringing Back the Bells...

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
I wasn't able to do it last year for reasons which are better forgotten,
:shifty:
:grouchy:
but I definitely plan on it this year!
:excited:
Kim, I don't know the exact time of the solstice where I am, but the idea is to feel a sense of unity with our fellow forum members, which is why, circumstance permitting, we all do it at the same time. Of course if you're limited by timezone Etc., that's something else entirely. Do it when you can, or even just thinking of us works.

Beauregard

Reaction score
Just realized that the 21st is the day the world is supposed to end...Did the Fraggles also predict this? Or is it that the world will end if we DON'T ring them bells.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Just realized that the 21st is the day the world is supposed to end...Did the Fraggles also predict this? Or is it that the world will end if we DON'T ring them bells.
Relax, Bo! Just remember that when the seven of lumps is in the ascendancy with the beginning of the drowning refrigerator, it only means that your laundry will come back gray and dingy. The world isn't going to end.

(But ring a bell just in case!)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Cantus said that we all ring the bells at the same time. Hmmmm! That makes sense!

Convincing John

Reaction score
Since this year is 2012, if you like, you can add in something else if you like. When all is said and done with the hoopla surrounding 12/21/12, feel free to relax in your favorite chair, and casually wonder aloud "Is there any more coffee?" in your best Link Hogthrob voice.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Goes over list...

Housekeys on Sting dagger keychain to jangledly ring, check.
Time to ring, 11 o'clock PM, check.
Festival of The Bells and There's A Promise MUP3's to play, check.

Okay, I'm all set for tonight. This one's for you Jerry.