Jim's last Interview??!!

a_Mickey_Muppet

Reaction score
hey MC-er's..

I remember reading some wheres online that Jim's last interview he did weeks before he passed he had Rowlf with him and said "son of a B****!"??? was this video it? :confused:

GURMAN

Reaction score
Last Appearance was on the Arsenio Hall show days before his death shown in the video above

MrBloogarFoobly

Reaction score
I've seen this. I always felt the reports of Henson being slower than usual are greatly exaggerated. Henson was a BRILLIANT puppeteer (obviously), but he was never as good with Improv as Frank Oz or Dave Goelz. He always worked better from a script. His voice sounds fine, too. A little deeper, but that's all.

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
I've seen this. I always felt the reports of Henson being slower than usual are greatly exaggerated. Henson was a BRILLIANT puppeteer (obviously), but he was never as good with Improv as Frank Oz or Dave Goelz. He always worked better from a script. His voice sounds fine, too. A little deeper, but that's all.
Well, he is more quiet in the latter video. That may have been a cross between the "cold" that Kevin mentioned Jim having around that time, and Jim wanting to give Kevin a chance at improv with a character of his own.