New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
It's very possible that nothing about his family has ever been revealed.

I'm not really an expert on the "lives" of muppets, but if it's not on the wiki, then there's probably little to no information about it

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
It's very possible that nothing about his family has ever been revealed.

I'm not really an expert on the "lives" of muppets, but if it's not on the wiki, then there's probably little to no information about it
I figured as such which kind of sucks. I guess I'm going to have to think up some names for his siblings and his parents. I have an idea on what I want to write for Zoot's story so keep an eye out on the fan fiction section :cool:

Hubert

Reaction score
Yeah, as for Zoot, I can't recall much info on his family whatsoever. He's very quiet and laid back, and doesn't say much, so he's probably one of the lesser explored Muppets in regards to background.

Thanks, cjd874 :cool: It's good to be here at Muppet Central. I feel so welcome and I enjoy reading everyone's posts and as far as where the quotes came from, I've heard them before but from what movie or muppet show episodes is kinda fuzzy because it's been so long since I've watched them.
Those quotes were adapted from the EM's quotes in The Muppet Movie.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Yeah, as for Zoot, I can't recall much info on his family whatsoever. He's very quiet and laid back, and doesn't say much, so he's probably one of the lesser explored Muppets in regards to background.

Maybe with some heavy research I can find something :cool:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I wouldn't sweat it too much. A lot of fanfics make up details about characters that are unknown
I was thinking of that. I remembered reading a story called Skeeter's Story (not on this site) and there was a lot of made up stuff on it about Scooter and Skeeter and some of the other muppets. I'm most likely going to play off of Zoot's story about his brother and dad walking out on his mother, leaving Zoot to be the man of the house because I kind of liked that story from Zoot's point and it also says how he got his start with the band. It's a really good story but it's very long so it took me like 3 days to get through it.

cjd874

Reaction score

Close, Hubert. The Zoot quote (fan-skadiddlybop-tastic) is from the Muppet Show's Liza Minelli episode after her first number. Everything else, though, is from TMM, which you are correct about. So you will win a cookie.

And man, Zoot is one mysterious Muppet. I mean, I know almost NOTHING about his background, except for the fact that he celebrates Hannukah (revealed in the Letters to Santa special, I think). Nothing about family or anything, so Zoot Fan 1981, the rest is all up to you! I'd love to see your fan fic soon.

LuckyTheCollie

Reaction score
Hello all,
I've just joined and am a huge fan of puppets; especially Jim Henson's (who inspired me greatly as a kid). I love "Dark Crystal" and am going to watch "Labyrinth" very soon. My favourite muppet I think is either Kermit or Fozzy.
Anyway, I'm happy to have joined and wish to say greetings to you all.
- Lucky x