The 2012 MC Bells

Would you be interested in being in this video?

• Yes

Votes: 10 58.8%
  • No

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Yes, but only if fruitcake is provided

Votes: 5 29.4%

• Total voters

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
I'm in as well for the video, Casey! I will start seeing the episode this Friday plus videotaping it and oh yeah... Dec. 21st will happen too. My last question is, "Do I ring the bell or keys right after the Fraggles ring their bells?"

Slackbot

Reaction score
Footage sent. Please let me know if you got it. I may send you one more, provided I can finish sewing something in time.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I'm reading on this article that there used to be a chat where everyone would do this. Should we set something up for that?
Maybe we can do a Google Hangout, you can have a big group of people on there. Let me know if anyone likes this idea.

What time is the bell ringing happening in Eastern Time?

Slackbot

Reaction score
Solstice in the eastern US time zone is 6:12 AM. I'll jingle my key ring while waiting for my bus.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Are you sure? I think it's scheduled to be at 9:00PM central time, according to this article. http://themuppetmindset.blogspot.ca/2012/12/news-update-december-20-2012.html

Is Central time really that far from Eastern time?
I read the article and I am ready. I have the episode, "The Bells of Fraggle Rock" and I will (I am not kidding) start it at 8:38p.m. I am ringing the bell for Jerry Nelson and Jim Henson. Well, I don'r have a real bell, but I have keys or a bell ornament. I will ring them as loud as I can. Plus, tonight I am doing the fottage as well. Whew! This is going to be great!

EDIT - I may to have to ring them earlier like 6:12p.m. Oh that's just perfect! I live in eastern standard time.

Slackbot

Reaction score
If you want to be accurate, the solstice happens in the morning, not the evening. 6:12 AM. However, I think anytime on the day itself will do. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
If you want to be accurate, the solstice happens in the morning, not the evening. 6:12 AM. However, I think anytime on the day itself will do. :smile:
Now that is a problem and I don't want to wake up my parents that early. Thank you for the heads up, but I might ring the bell later than 6:12A.M.