Reaction score
great outline missmusical i have a question who perform these characters

Seashell
Whatnot Explorer
Monty the Bat

and also which muppets appear in Miss Piggy's Dressing room buying her stuff
Seashell and Monty-Steve Whitmire
Whatnot Explorer-Jerry Nelson

Muppets in Miss Piggy's dressing room: Gonzo, Scooter, Link Hogthrob, a few members of Geri and the Atrics, a few rats, and a penguin

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Hey guys! It's been forever since I've done an outline. So...yeah. Enjoy!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Michael Crawford (PRE-Phantom of The Opera, so don't expect "Music of The Night," okay?)
STYLE: Early Season 4 (Between John Denver and Dudley Moore)

COLD OPENING:
Scooter: Michael Crawford! Oh Michael Crawford! 15 seconds till curtain, Mr. Crawford.

Michael: Well, thank you, Scooter.

Scooter: Say, how many lumps of sugar did you want with your tea, again?

Michael: Oh, just 3 or 4.

Marvin Suggs then goes over and hits Michael with his mallet five times.

Michael: Ow!

Marvin Suggs: Oh! I've must've given you too many lumps!

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: A chandelier crashes on Gonzo before he can play his trumpet.

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Hi ho and welcome again to The Muppet Show, the only show on television where you can't weep at dramatic moments!

Statler: Exactly.

Waldorf: We only cry because everything on this show is NOT dramatic. It's just bad.

Both: Dohohohoho.

Kermit: Oh boy...anyways, our guest star tonight is that talented star of movies, stage and television, including the ever popular "Some Mothers Do 'Ave 'Em," Mr. Michael Crawford!

Statler: My mother doesn't have it.

Waldorf: Nor does mine! And she's been dead for years!

Both: Dohohohohoho!

Kermit: Will you two be quiet!?!? I'm trying to do an introduction here!

Statler: And they're not any good either, frog!

Statler and Waldorf: Dohohohohoho

Kermit: Yeesh, those old guys are heckling more than often tonight. Anyways, here to sing our opening number are a few little fine feathered friends of ours.....

MUSICAL NUMBER: Mockingbird (*In the style of James Taylor and Carly Simon), sung by two mockingbirds perched in a tree, singing to their baby.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: I'm glad that mockingbird stopped singing. It's hurting my hearing aid.

Statler: Maybe you should've shut it off.

Waldorf: What? What did you say?

Statler: Shut it off!

Waldorf: Is there a pair of scissors anywhere?

BACKSTAGE:

Fozzie comes rushing to Kermit, wearing an elf hat.

Fozzie: Oh Kermit! Kermit!

Kermit: Oh yes, Fozzie?

Fozzie: Check out the cool elf hat I'm wearing.

Kermit: Fozzie.....why are you wearing that elf hat?

Fozzie: Oh well, it's almost Christmas, right?

Kermit: Fozzie...Fozzie, it's July. Christmas isn't for another 5 months.

Fozzie: Kermit, Kermit, Kermit. Haven't you ever heard the term "Christmas in July?"

Kermit: I didn't know Christmas was celebrated in July.

Fozzie: Well it can be. Right guys?

A bunch of elves then show up and scatter around Fozzie, chanting "Yeah!"

Kermit: Good grief. -goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, ladies and gentlemen, in this next number, our own Scooter is ready to hit the town, alongside our guest star, Mr. Michael Crawford! YAAAAAAAAY!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Put On Your Sunday Clothes (from Hello, Dolly!), lead by Michael and Scooter, alongside Miss Piggy (in the Dolly Levi role) and other Muppets and whatnots, in 1890 New York City (*the setting of Hello, Dolly!)

BALCONY:

Waldorf: If that's what they wear on a Sunday, I'd hate to see what these folks wear on a Friday.

Statler: You should know. You've seen it.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Hey, great job out there, Michael! Very well done!

Michael: Oh, thank you, Kermit. That crowd sure is pretty tough out there.

Kermit: -referring to Statler and Waldorf- Tell me about it.

Fozzie then comes rushing in.

Fozzie: They're coming! They're coming! They're coming!

Kermit: The British?

Michael: Ha ha ha, very funny.

Fozzie: No, Michael's here already.

Michael: Then who's coming, Fozzie?

Fozzie: The reindeer! Santa's reindeer are coming! Santa's coming! -rushes out-

Michael: Kermit, isn't it a little too early to be celebrating Christmas? I mean, it IS only July.

Kermit: That's what I said.

MUPPET LABS: Dr. Bunsen Honeydew creates a snowman maker, which creates a snowman that is impossible to melt. The snowman then becomes vicious and attacks Beaker.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: What's New, Pussycat?, sung by Rowlf singing to a cat, much to his despair. After he finishes, Rowlf says "Now that's something you'll never see again."

BACKSTAGE (Michael's Dressing Room):

Michael is reading a newspaper, when there's a knock on the door.

Michael: Come in.

Enter Swedish Chef, Animal and Beaker singing "Jingle Bells" and wearing elf hats.

Michael: Guys....did anybody tell you it's not Christmas? It's July.

Beaker: Mee mee mee mee mo mee mee.

Michael: Oh...not again with the Christmas In July thing. Can you guys sing something else.....not Christmasy?

Swedish Chef, Animal and Beaker then turn to each other to come up with an idea. A few moments later, they sing "Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!"

Michael: Fellas! Look outside. Do you see snow on the ground?

Swedish Chef, Animal and Beaker then look out the window. A few moments later, they sing "Here Comes The Sun."

Michael: At least it doesn't have to do with Christmas.

VET'S HOSPITAL: A reindeer is the patient in Vet's Hospital. He's trying to convice Dr. Bob, Nurse Janice and Nurse Piggy that he's Rudolph, The Red Nosed Reindeer. In the end, it turns out he has a blue nose instead of a red one.

BALCONY:

Waldorf: I wonder what Santa would think of that reindeer.

Statler: I wonder what Santa would think of this show.

Both: Dohohohoho!

BACKSTAGE:

-running in-

Reindeer: Santa! Santa, it's me, Rudolph! Where are you? These people are sick!

Rowlf: -still as Dr. Bob- You're sick. And it's my job to cure you! -goes off with the reindeer-

Kermit: Boy, people are really getting into the holiday spirit early.

Robin: Hey, Uncle Kermit. I hear Santa's coming early this year.

Kermit: Robin, it's only.....

Robin: Yeah but....Santa's coming! Santa's coming, Uncle Kermit! Oh boy! I'm gonna go set up the cookies and milk right now and get my stocking all set. -goes off-

Kermit: Uhh....uhhh Robin, not you, too! Oh boy.

Fozzie: -comes in, singing- Jingle bells, jingle bells, jingle all the way...........

Kermit: Fozzie, this Christmas in July is getting totally out of control!

Fozzie: Oh, it's not out of control. Out of control is when Animal goes on the loose. Ah! Wocka wocka!

Kermit: Fozzie, no time for jokes! You have to tell everyone it's only July and it's NOT Christmas!

Fozzie: Too late for that, Kermit. We already have our closing number all decked out for Christmas and Santa's arrival.

Kermit: -freaking out- THAT CLOSING NUMBER WAS SUPPOSED TO BE MICHAEL CRAWFORD'S CLOSING NUMBER!

Fozzie: Michael can join us, if he wants. Here, read this card. -gives Kermit card and goes onstage-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Ummm....-reading from card- Ladies and gentlemen....a Christmas tribute in hopes of arrival for Santa Claus. As he will understand the true spirit of.....Christmas in July. Oh boy...

MUSICAL NUMBER: A Medley of Christmas Songs (Jingle Bells, Santa Claus Is Coming To Town, Winter Wonderland, White Christmas), sung by Fozzie and a bunch of other Muppets (including Scooter, Robin, and Animal) in a Christmas house setting. Michael then comes down the chimney instead of Santa, with Robin saying "You're not Santa! You're Michael Crawford!" Michael then gives in on convincing the Muppets that it's not Christmas and joins along with them (along with Kermit) in the last two songs. The setting also changes to a snowy setting later on.

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: And so concludes our holly jolly show, but before we go, let us thank our wonderful guest star, ladies and gentlemen, Mr. Michael Crawford! YAAAAAAY!

Michael: Thank you, Kermit. You know, everyone here convinced me tonight. I should start having Christmases in July all the time now.

Fozzie: Oh good! 'Cause you're invited to our "Halloween in August" next month.

Michael: Fozzie, does that really exist?

Fozzie: Does "Easter in November" exist?

Michael: I'm pretty sure that doesn't exist either.

Kermit: Okay, well, we'll see you next time on the Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Fozzie, Scooter, Animal, Beaker, Annie Sue, Beauregard, and the Reindeer)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Statler: Christmas in July?

Statler and Waldorf: BAH! HUMBUG!

END
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
And so ends the Muppets' Christmas in July episode. I didn't wanna do a straight forward Christmas episode. So that's why I settled on the Christmas in July thing. Anyways, Merry Christmas, Muppet Central, and keep watching for more outlines! :smile::halo: (By the way, I just realized this is my first outline using Robin! Yaaaay!!)

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
ROBIN! FOZZIE! THE WHOLE GANG! :smile: YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY! Wow! I got so excited that I couldn't stop... well, this outline was so cool. Like rully amazing! Now I am thinking, why does Christmas in July really exist, eh? :smirk: Never mind, I was wrong to confuse you guys. Well, merry christmas MissMusical12.

Stan Davis

Reaction score

Two Mockingbirds
The Elves
The Reindeer in Vet's Hospital

and also which muppets appear in Put On Your Sunday Clothes Besides Michael,Scooter,and Piggy?

MissMusical12

Reaction score

Two Mockingbirds
The Elves
The Reindeer in Vet's Hospital

and also which muppets appear in Put On Your Sunday Clothes Besides Michael,Scooter,and Piggy?
Mockingbirds- Louise Gold and Jerry Nelson
Elves- Steve Whitmire, Dave Goelz, Richard Hunt and Jerry Nelson
Reindeer- Jerry Nelson

Muppets in "Put On Your Sunday Clothes": Annie Sue, Lew Zealand, Beauregard, Janice, Zoot and other assorted whatnots (in time period clothing)

Muppetfity888

Reaction score
I got a request outline for you. Can you do a season five outline with Paul Frees? He did many voices from TV and cartoon like Ludwig Von Drake from Disney, Jerry from Tom and Jerry cartoon and my favorite one is Fluidman from the Impossibles (Tom and Jerry are Hanna Barbera cartoon just like the Impossibles) I want to see muppets females whatnots wanting Paul Frees autograph for the voice of Fluidman (They think he is Fluidman).

MissMusical12

Reaction score
Here's a (very interesting choice, in my opinion) request from Muppetfifty888. Enjoy!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUEST STAR: Paul Frees (*He's done everything in voice acting. From Boris Badenov to Ludwig von Drake to Fluidman (in The Impossibles) to Meowrice (in "Gay Purr-ee", one of my favorite movies, with Judy Garland). The reason I say this is an interesting choice for a guest star is because I do have a feeling he barely makes public appearances let alone make onscreen appearances. But, then again, I think Jim Henson and the producers would've found a way to convince him to come on the show.)
STYLE: Early Season 5 (Between James Coburn and Debbie Harry)

COLD OPENING:
Pops is knitting something on his desk, when Paul enters (in a royal kingly attire)

Pops: Oh, who are you?

Paul: -with a British accent- I am Sir Hickory Dock, The Second.

Pops: What happened to the first?

Paul: Well, he ran up the Big Ben. Anyways, I come to inform you that your guest star is here......but not here, here.

Pops: Not here here?

Paul: Here here, good sir.

Pops: Well if he's not here here, then where is he?

Paul: -turns to camera, breaking out of character- Incognito. -winks-

THEME SONG
TRUMPET GAG: Gonzo blows his trumpet so hard, it slips out of his hands on knocks someone on the head.
Gonzo: My bad!

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: Thank you, thank you. Hi ho and welcome again to the Muppet Show! And tonight's show is going to be extra spectacular, because our guest star is that talented voice actor of many timeless characters, Mr. Paul Frees!

Audience: Ooooooooh.

Kermit: Yes. But first, come now and take a trip to the exquisite island of Bali Ha'i!

MUSICAL NUMBER: Bali Ha'i (from South Pacific), sung by Miss Piggy in a tropical island setting. However, a thunderstorm and volcanic eruption interrupt her number.

BALCONY:

Statler: I don't think we should visit that island anytime soon.

Waldorf: Why not?

Statler: It'll probably be infested with hogs.

Both: Dohohohoho!

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Piggy, are you alright?

Miss Piggy: -angrily- Whoever was working on the special effects SHOULD NOT be raining on my parade!!!!!

Gonzo: -rushes in- Wow! Weren't the volcano, tidal wave and thunderstorm just terrific in that last number?

Miss Piggy: -gasp- YOU! HIIIIIIIIIYA! -karate chops Gonzo and then goes off-

Kermit: Note to self, never leave Gonzo or Crazy Harry in charge of special effects.

Scooter: Hey, Kermit, I heard that Fluidman is here tonight.

Kermit: Fluidman? Who's Fluidman?

Scooter: One of my favorite cartoon superheros. Oh he's just amazing! And the best part is, he, and the other Impossibles are rock musicians!

Kermit: Yeah....

Scooter: Oh where is he? I'm dying to get his autograph!

Kermit: Ummm....in the utility closet.

Scooter: What would he be doing there?

Kermit: Rehearsing.

Scooter: Good point. -goes off-

INTRODUCTION:

Kermit: And now, for all of you science fiction fans out there..........

Scooter: -offscreen- Yeah! Science fiction fans! Wooo!

Kermit: Oh boy....here is our Muppet Salute to Science fiction, with our version of the treacherous....War of The Worlds.

SKETCH: Paul (doing an Orson Welles-ish voice) narrates the Muppets' version of "The War of The Worlds." Included in this is Link Hogthrob, Gonzo, Sam Eagle and Annie Sue. Ending this tribute, the gang sings Science Fiction Double Feature (from The Rocky Horror Show)

BALCONY:

Waldorf: No wonder the War of the Worlds was treacherous.

Statler: Yeah. The show is bad. That's why that other world is against us.

BACKSTAGE:

Kermit: Okay, I don't totally understand science fiction to well but great job.

Dr. Bunsen Honeydew: Oh, hello, Kermit. Fine day, isn't it?

Beaker: Me me me me.

Kermit: Uhhh, hello Bunsen, Beaker...uhh what can I do for you guys.

Dr. Honeydew: Well, we hear that one of the greatest scientists of all time is on this show tonight. And Beaker here is extremely ecstatic about it.

Beaker: Me me me me!

Kermit: What scientist are you talking about, Bunsen?

Dr. Honeydew: Dr. Ludwig von Drake.

Kermit: -widens eyes and turns to camera- Yeesh.

Dr. Honeydew: Oh the many scientific secrets we shall share when we meet. Where could he be right this moment?

Kermit:.....Uhhh....the utility closet. Going over...science stuff.

Dr. Honeydew: What an excellent location. Come, Beaky, our hero awaits.

Beaker: Me me mo me me mo me! -goes off with Bunsen-

Kermit: Yeesh, when is everyone going to realize that they are just fictional characters? -shrugs- Well, they're going to realize it one way or another.

VET'S HOSPITAL: Annie Sue is the patient in Vet's Hospital. Nurse Piggy grows jealous over that fact that Annie Sue is "hogging her spotlight," but Dr. Bob says that Nurse Piggy always hogs the spotlight.

UK SKETCH: MUSICAL NUMBER: We Have All The Time In The World, sung and performed on trumpet by Lips (*Yes. Let's give Lips a number. A singing number), also accompanied by Floyd and Janice.

BACKSTAGE:

Floyd: Hey, my green little swamp friend.

Kermit: Please don't tell me......

Floyd: Tell you what?

Kermit: Nothing.

Floyd: What? Anyways, where's George Harrison at? You said you booked him tonight on the show.

Kermit bangs his head on his desk a couple times.

Kermit: -with his head still down on the desk; pointing left- Check the utility closet.

Floyd: Ahhh, rehearsing the last number I see. Gotcha! -laughs and goes off-

Kermit: -looks up- Is there somebody up there that understands my situation?

MUPPET NEWS:

Newsman: Here's a Muppet News Flash! "Red flavored ice pops have been banned on store shelves for its likeliness to be extremely hot. The red flavored ice pop is made of the most natural hot and spicy ingredients from Mexico, Arizona, and the Arabian Desert. It is 99.9% accurate that the person who eats the ice pop will burn their insides."

Ice Cream Man: Ice Pop?

Newsman: Sure. -takes ice pop and eats it, but passes out from it's hotness and spiciness-

Ice Cream Man: Oops. I must've given him the Hot Pop.

BACKSTAGE:

Scooter, Dr. Honeydew and Beaker, Floyd all meet by the utility closet.

All: HUH!?!?!

Scooter: What are you all doing here?

Floyd: What am I doin' here? What are YOU all doing here?

Dr. Honeydew: I believe the correct question is "What are all of YOU doing here?"

Beaker: Me me mo me mo!?!?!?

Scooter: I'm meeting Fluidman.

Floyd: No way, Scoot-ey! George Harrison is right behind that utility closet door.

Dr. Honeydew: Well George Harrison is not in there. It's the great and all-geniune Dr. Ludwig von Drake.

Beaker: -tugging Dr. Honeydew's shoulder- Me me! Me me. -points to door- Me me me mo me.

Dr. Honeydew: Excellent idea, Beaky! Why don't we check behind the door and see who it really is?

Scooter: Beaker's got a point there.

Floyd: Yeah, why didn't I think of that.

Dr. Honeydew: Alright. On the count of three, we open the door. Ready? One.....

Floyd: Two.....

Scooter: Three!

Beaker opens the utility closet door, but no one is in there.

All: Huh?

Scooter: There's no one in there.

Floyd: Swamp Breath must've tricked us!

Paul is passing by when he sees the four standing by the closet.

Paul: Oh, hello, boys.

Scooter, Floyd, Dr. Honeydew and Beaker all stare at Paul in shock.

Paul: What's the matter?

Scooter: Who are you?

Paul: Your guest star. Paul Frees.

Scooter: Not Fluidman?

Paul: But that was me.

Dr. Honeydew: Not Ludwig von Drake?

Paul: That was also me.

Floyd: Not George Harrison?

Paul:....That's NOT me.

Floyd: Oh. I should've known better.

Paul: The things is, boys, even though those characters aren't real, the fact that they seem real to you is what matters most.......except George Harrison. That's actually a real person. It's your belief that keeps that character alive.

Dr. Honeydew: Well....I never thought of it that way before.

Beaker: Me me me me me.

MUSICAL NUMBER: Brotherhood of Man, sung by Paul, Scooter, Floyd, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, and Beaker. They are later joined by other Muppets (including Gonzo, Rowlf, Robin and Link Hogthrob.)

GOODNIGHTS:

Kermit: And so concludes another exciting episode, but before we go, let us give a very very big thank you to our guest star, the talented and wonderful Mr. Paul Frees! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!

Paul: Thank you very very much, Kermit.

Kermit: Hey listen, how were you able to convince those guys that your characters weren't real?

Paul: But, Kermit, George Harrison is real.

Kermit: Oh.

Paul: AND John Lennon.

Floyd: -rushes onstage- You were John AND George!?!?!? Have mercy!

Kermit: Okay, we'll see you next time on The Muppet Show!

(Goodnights: Kermit, Floyd, Scooter, Dr. Bunsen Honeydew, Beaker, Link Hogthrob, and Miss Piggy)

CLOSING THEME

BALCONY:

Statler: If he's really the man of a thousand voices......

Waldorf: Then that must make us the men of a million performances!

A random pig then comes onto the balcony and goes in between Statler and Waldorf.

Pig: Di di di di di di di That's all, folks!

Statler and Waldorf: Good! Dohohohohoho!

END
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This one has to be my most my challenging outline yet. But I do enjoy a good challenge. I'm sorry, Muppetfifty888, if it wasn't exactly like you wanted it to be. I did my best with this one. I was a little unsure about things, but, hey, it is what it is. More outlines to come, folks!:wink: