Sesame Street Live: Can't Stop Singing

Bridget

Reaction score
Wow! Gee, I really, actually want to see this. But I think it's kind of weird for a teen to walk in to some Sesame Street Live Show, Haha. I wonder if my best friend's little brother is doing anything...

Bridget

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why is it that whenever Big Bird makes live appearances he wears a tie? Like even when I went to Busch Gardens and went to the Sesame part to see the characters, he was there wearing one. Do they do this for a specific reason?

StarrFilter

Reaction score
I've definitely gone by myself Several times as a teen and an adult. But I have friends in the show so that's always my excuse. Haha!

Oscarfan

Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, why is it that whenever Big Bird makes live appearances he wears a tie? Like even when I went to Busch Gardens and went to the Sesame part to see the characters, he was there wearing one. Do they do this for a specific reason?
And be out in public naked?!

StarrFilter

Reaction score
It's so he can see. The puppeteer on the tv show has a small tv monitor inside that shows what the audience sees. The dancer or puppeteer for live events looks out of the tie, which is mostly a mesh screen.... I think mesh feathers would be too obvious :stick_out_tongue:

I like the tie though. I think it's spiffy :wisdom:

Bridget

Reaction score
Wow! Thanks Starrfilter, I would've never guessed that its for him to see. And, didn't he wear a similar tie to the Jim Henson memorial?