The Kermit Collar Point Counting Club

Hubert

Reaction score
Something interesting I just noticed is that the latest Disney Store Kermit does have 11 collar points, but it seems as if it was only an after thought, because the two in the back are so crammed together that they are practically one large point, even thought they are separated. This same thing also happened on the TRU bendable Kermit.

Now, some new merchandise I counted:

The TRU medium plush, TRU bendable, TRU small plush, TRU puppet, TRU mini plush (the really tiny one that comes in cardboard backing), and Kermit PVC figure from the set all check out with 11 points.

On the other hand, the Kermit Jim Shore bookend comes out to only 9 collar points.

Also, the Kermit Funko Pop figure only has 9 collar points as well, but this might be excused because Funko Pop figures are not meant to be entirely proportional/realistic.

My 1970s Kermit Corgi car has a Kermit with only 10 collar points.

This puts our totals at:
12 points - 2 items
10 points - 5 items
9 points - 2 items
8 points - 1 item

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
Ive just counted how many points my Nanco Kermit has and it has the correct number of points :smile:

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm on a counting spree right now. (And hopefully not on a pointing spree, because it's not nice to point.)

Most of the Kermit plush I counted have the right number of points: MWoO Scarecrow Kermit, Pirate Kermit, a mini Kermit plush I have, and my two MB Kermits.

However, the Muppet Monopoly Kermit token only has 9 collar points.

Bridget

Reaction score
Yeah, threats dont work very well on merchandise. Hehe.

Mark Johns

Reaction score
Since reading this post I am obsessively counting collar points.