Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Happy sigh. Finally finished with the latest chapter from KG. Now, on to other matters.
*Hunts through the fridge to make some simple leftover breakfast, waiting today's mail drop for the first few packages out of the mountain of clothes my mom and sis have ordered lately, then on to work with another couple of haunters' write-ups. :busy:

All this, and getting adjusted back to Daylight Time as regards my TV viewing habits and associated time-tracker sense.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Beth *digging through dresser drawers*
Cookie: What you doing?
Beth: Trying to find my green clothes. It's St. Patrick's Day this weekend so we should wear all green.
Cookie: Me not green. Me blue.
Beth: That's ok Cookie, we can maybe find a green bow for you to wear. And I'll bake you some green cookies
Cookie: Oh boy! Me like that idea.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

*:batty:, dancing with his bats.
Ah, 1 2 3, spread out the cape.
1 2 3 twirl round the floor.

The numerian vampirian's enjoying himself because today is 3-1-3-1-3, a perfect palindrome of a date. And tomorrow, March 14 is known as Pie Day, which is one of his favorite numbers because he gets to count forever, or at least until he drops, whichever comes first.

Katzi428

Reaction score
Downstairs in Apt 1...

*:batty:, dancing with his bats.
Ah, 1 2 3, spread out the cape.
1 2 3 twirl round the floor.

The numerian vampirian's enjoying himself because today is 3-1-3-1-3, a perfect palindrome of a date. And tomorrow, March 14 is known as Pie Day, which is one of his favorite numbers because he gets to count forever, or at least until he drops, whichever comes first.
(Let's hope he doesn't drop) :wink: BTW, Chef is making a chocolate cream pie for "Der Number Vampire " & will send it over tomorrow hokay? He told us that if any of us try to touch it we have to clean the kitchen for a week!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Aw thanks.

:batty: Vait... I thought the baker made...
*Both, in monotone announcer's voice: 2 chocolate cream pies!
And that's the sooooong of 2.

We'll send over a dulce de leche banana cream pie for you in return Kathy.

Katzi428

Reaction score
giggling OK you 2 wackos! I'll tell Chef to make an extra so you'll have
:sing: 2 chocolate creeeaamm piieessssss!!!!!:sing:
And thanks about the dulce de leche banana cream pie!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Heh, no, unless :hungry: wants to so we can share with you.

That was a small quirk I did have when I was a youngin', thank goth I grew out of the habit (much to my mom's relief).
Hey, when :batty: is one of the fictional characters you look up to, you get obsessed with numbers too at some point.

*Goes to ask Uncle D if we can make a bourbon pecan pie for Catherine and her roomies, since that's another recipe I got off of Food Network shows.

Katzi428

Reaction score
looking at Chef using a magnifying glass over the pies Uh Chef ..what are you doing?
Chef: GAAHH!! Don't DOO det! Do yu wunt tu hef 17 yeers uv bad luk by me druping this magnifying gless?
It's 7 years bad luck. And why do you have it in the first place?
Chef: Tu see if yu kids touched der pies.
Do you seriously think we want KP duty for the next week?
Chef: Whut's KP dutee?
Kitchen Patrol duty.
Chef: Oh .Well et me go bring these next door su der Scare croo und Ed can enjoy them . Robin wuz feesting his littul eyebolls on dem.
Well tonight he can have a slice of the dulce de leche banana cream pie that Ed brought over .
Chef on his way on the door Nut if I eet all uv it furst!

mumbling And he calls us gluttons!:rolleyes:

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Hears knocking outside. *Peers out through the eyehole. What's the password. Oh fright, there's no password. *Opens up to let :hungry: come in. Thanks for the pies Chef, these are sure to be delicious. *Puts the pies on the table, as Uncle D already left to deliver the bourbon pecan pie upstairs to Apt 5.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
--------------
:news: sigh...

Snookie: You still moping?

:news: She's been gone a LONG time.

Snookie: She always comes back, right? And here you are, Mr Faithful.

:news: *scowl* Something wrong with that?

Snookie: Well, there ARE other...heh heh...toys in the box, if you catch my drift.

Carl, the Big Mean Conductor: OOOH! TOYS? Are there any TRAINS?

*Snookie and Newsie stare at him. The railroad-stripe outfit doesn't fit at all, and his conductor's cap is dangling from one horn*

BMC: Well? Don't keep me in suspense here!

Snookie *tiredly* Hey Carl, I think I saw a gopher in the garden earlier...

BMC: REALLY? Oooh...I love gophers! Especially smoked. Thank you!

*the boys return to their discussion. Shortly, sounds of things crashing from the hall closet ensue. The cousins ignore it.*

Snookie: So, cuz. Really. Your girl seems nice and all, but...these extended work trips...a Muppet has NEEDS, right?

:news: Needs?

Snookie: Sure. You know. NEEDS.

BMC *yelling from hallway* Hey, who moved my C-4? *more crashing noises*

Snookie: And I have it on good authority she's been thinking of...ah...someone else.

:news: WHAT! *bristling* You take that back!

Snookie: S'true.

:news: She NEVER...!

Snookie: You, my friend, are a sad case.

:news: *getting nose-to-nose with Snookie* Take. It. Back.

Snookie: Whoa! Simmer down! I was just teasing.

:news: *fumes silently, then plops back into his chair* ...NOT funny.

*one final loud THUD comes from the hallway. Carl, now dressed in Bill Murray's outfit from Caddyshack, emerges with a face-splitting grin, a ridiculous armful of dynamite and plastic explosives nearly up to his chin*

Carl, the Big Mean Groundskeeper: Hah HAH! And now, for my next trick: Exploding Rodents for Distance! *he waits; the other two just stare at him. Carl bows, nearly dropping his armload, and the Muppet boys duck for cover, but the monster juggles a moment and recovers it all intact* *beat* THANK YOU!

*Carl trudges out the door, humming "I'm All Right"*

.......*Snookie and Newsie's noses peek from under the sofa, though there doesn't seem to be enough space under there to hide two grown Muppets*

:news: She's coming back soon.

Snookie: Frog, I froggin' HOPE so...

-------------