Hensonville City 2011

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
If Carl shows up, I could always use a monster like him to eat all the rotten apple spambots that keep popping up.

*Peels some hardboiled shells to make devilled eggs for the party.

Ruahnna

Reaction score
Okay--this is their USUAL outfit at home. (Yes, Piggy wears a boa and heels for daywear.)

And THIS is the outfits that they got for the birthday party. (Piggy is a bride, and Kermit is a pirate!)

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(There is a party going on in Apartment 5--at least, it is based in Apartment 5, but it is spilling out into the hallway. Piggy, looking absolutely stunning in her new outfit--a present from Ru--and Kermit, in a fit of inspired silliness, is wearing one of his presents for Piggy--a pirate costume that he got and is wearing for her because she once told him how dashing he looked as a pirate. [You know--the whole "lady and the pirate" thing....] There is cake, punch, canapes and a whole host of other food items and everything is loud, and happy and celebratory.
Ru: Happy Birthday, Honey--you are just lovely!
Piggy: Ohhh. Thank vous, Ru. Moi felt that everyone deserves to see me looking my stunning best when they came to the party tonight.
Gonzo: (interposing himself between Ru and Piggy where there is really not enough room) Wow! Miss Piggy, you look GREAT! You'd make a wonderful bride!
(Piggy is saved from answering by the arrival of Rizzo.)
Rizzo: (munching cake) Yeah--nice duds, Miss Piggy.
Piggy: (flustered by Gonzo's comment and irritated by Rizzo's comment) Um, thank vous both. Moi really should go change....
Gonzo: No! No--you look wonderful! As a matter of fact, I was just saying to Kermit the other day that somebody ought to--
Kermit: (squeezing in between Gonzo and Miss Piggy, knocking his pirate hat askew and leaving the braids hanging in his face) Somebody ought to ask you to dance! And here I am! To ask you!
Miss Piggy: (wonderingly) Kermie...?
Kermit: (desperately) To DANCE! To ask you to dance! C'mon, c'mon--let's hit the dance floor! (Kermit practically "herds" Piggy onto the dance floor, takes her into his arms and begins to dance determinedly, the braids still flapping in his eyes. Piggy tries gamely to follow him, gives up and finally just lets him sort of fling her around the floor. If Kermit dared to look up, he would find Piggy biting her lip becomingly and trying not to laugh. Eventually the music calms a little, and so does Kermit. He looks up, and Piggy reaches out gently and pushes the braids out of his face. They come swinging back, so she tucks them up under the hat.)
Miss Piggy: (gently) There. Better?
Kermit: Um, er, yes. Thank you, Piggy.
(They are silent for a moment, still dancing but less frenetically.)
Miss Piggy: Um, Kermie?
Kermit: (gulping) Um, yes Piggy?
Miss Piggy: Kermie, I really like my birthday presents.
Kermit: Oh. Well, I know Ru thought you'd really like the dress.
Miss Piggy: (patiently) Kermie--I'm not talking about the dress from Ru. Or maybe I should say costume from Ru. It is fun, but that's not the present I was talking about. I was talking about your present.
Kermit: Oh yeah? Which present did you like the best?
Miss Piggy: The one you're wearing.
Kermit: (blushing) Oh, er, well, I just remembered that you, um....
Miss Piggy: Yes. You remembered. And you did something fun and silly for me just because you thought I'd like it. That was a really super birthday present. (She leans forward and kisses him on the cheek, and they stop dancing. Piggy picks up the folds of the gown.) I'm going to change into something more party-worthy--something a little more fun.
Kermit: (dimly) Okay, Piggy. (He watches her go.)
Ru: (sliding up to Kermit surreptitiously) Um--everything okay? Where did Piggy go?
Kermit: She went to change. I guess...I guess she doesn't want to be a bride tonight.
Ru: (thoughtful) Oh. What did she go to change into?
Kermit: What? Oh. She said she was going to put on something a little more fun.
Ru: (still thinking about that) Well, maaaaybe--tonight--she's more interested in having fun than being a bride, you know?
Kermit: (brightening) Oh. Oh! Um, maybe.
(There is a sound near the door and they turn to see Piggy emerge--dressed as a saucy lady pirate.)
Rizzo: (coming up) Figures. With the haul she made tonight, she might as well dress the part.
Ru: Shhh.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
*Listening to the new video's song with Matt Vogel voicing :batty: for the first time.

That's 3, 3 things that have made me happy this week. Now if only I could get my computer fixed...
:batty: Ah-ha! I love counting views!

*Checks some of the other Muppet sites for news.
Oh! Toughpigs has some leaked set photos... Kermit trying to sneak into the Tower of London wedding behind a bouquet of flowers. But wait, they say Kermit has a mole? Oh, is that Constantine, his evil criminal twin? *Wonders what Ru and Piggy think of this.
UD: You think she knows Annie Sue will be returning for this newest movie yet?
Dunno... But it'll be interesting given that Foo-Foo will also be involved. We're 380 days (one year and two weeks away) from the release. Let the countdown begin!

Ruahnna

Reaction score
(Ru will have to receive news about this from some other venue, as she will not go to Tough Pigs under any foreseeable circumstances.)

Katzi428

Reaction score
unpacking my suitcase and putting my clothes back where they originally were .There's a knock on my door and Prairie's voice Kath? Can I come in?
Yeah.. come on in.
Prairie comes in and pats me on the back Sorry about your trip being cancelled
Thanks. So am I. sigh. I was really looking forward to seeing my nieces and nephew. From what I heard my nephew and baby niece have gotten big .I was hoping my nephew knew my name by now.
Prairie: Well, think of it this way. You hate snow and freezing cold weather, right?
Yeah.
Prairie: So even if you DID go up there you'd be in yukky weather. You'll go up when it's warmer. And I'm sure your little nephew will learn his Aunt Kathy's name by then. Take a break from unpacking for a while and come have a slice of angel food cake that Chef made, OK? He made it especially for you this afternoon, you know. :wink: None of us like seeing you sad.
OK.. you have me sold.
Prairie eyeing the smiling daisies Let me guess who these are from? Hector?
nodding He wanted to come over tonight but he usually has dinner with his family on Wednesday nights. So he came over for awhile after school this afternoon and brought the flowers.
Suddenly a text pops up on my phone:
Kat:
Mom JUST stopped scrming @ mi 4 not inviting u 4 dinr .Will call u l8r
Lv u
H
I raise my eyebrows but don't clue Prairie in as to the message I got.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Der vhat de hey? Do you have a bit of a grudge against them too Aunt Ru? Must admit, I've pretty much mellowed out of the one I used to have, and I like to chech their headline articles along with the Muppet Mindset (who I suspect will have this in tomorrow or Friday's news Mupdate roundup).

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
*knocking on Apt 11's door*

Betty Lou: Guess whoo-ooh? ^w^

Angie: It's Uh-aus! 8D

Betty Lou: In-dee-ead! <3

DramaQueenMokey

Reaction score
Ellie: Oh boy Angie and Betty Lou! *lets them in* Hi girls!

Ernie: You've still got some pop corn in your hair from last might Bert!

Bert: I do not have...*sees in the mirror that he does and deals with that*

Susie: It's nice to have company! Oh, no! We should have cleaned up better!

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Angie: Hello, Ellie! Company! <3

Betty Lou: Hi, everyone! ^w^ Hi, Bert... *sweeps her heels and blushes shyly*

Angie: Hello, Susie. *giggles* No, I think the place looks great! A messy room is a party room. *smirks*

Link Hogthrob: *in shades, strutting in* Aye. What's up? Nice hair, did you mommy comb it for you?

Luanne: *beat* Hello, everyone! Just purchased Link a new pair of sunglasses.^^