Favorite Muppet Character?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I've got to go with Rowlf. Great sense of humor, nice voice, great at the piano, plus he's a convincing doctor. Can't go wrong there!

Tied for second are Boober and Wembley.

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
There are a lot of Muppet characters. My favorite Muppets are Kermit :smile: , Rowlf (his laid-backness and his calm personality), Robin, and Floyd :sing: (from the EM and I think he 's a cool cat to me).

cjd874

Reaction score
I really love them all, but there's something about the members of the Electric Mayhem that really strikes me as groovy, awesome, and fascinating. :big_grin::halo::flirt::sing::cool: The Swedish Chef is just so lovable and hilarious, and he's been one of my favorites since I was little. :hungry: I also love Statler and Waldorf...just can't get enough of their jokes. My father and I still imitate them to this day whenever we watch something ridiculous on TV. :sleep::boo:

And of course, there is always a place in my heart for Kermit the Frog. :smile:

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I really love them all, but there's something about the members of the Electric Mayhem that really strikes me as groovy, awesome, and fascinating. :big_grin::halo::flirt::sing::cool: The Swedish Chef is just so lovable and hilarious, and he's been one of my favorites since I was little. :hungry: I also love Statler and Waldorf...just can't get enough of their jokes. My father and I still imitate them to this day whenever we watch something ridiculous on TV. :sleep::boo:

And of course, there is always a place in my heart for Kermit the Frog. :smile:
Speaking of Electric Mayhem . . . I have a tattoo started and will be finished next
month.

GonzoWaltsfan

Reaction score
I love Gonzo the most, his weirdness is awesome and he has such funny lines and moments and I really loved it whenever some one would ask what he was and he'd say hes a whatever, that would crack me up. Next would be Kermit, I adore the guy as hes so sweet and has funny moments himself and cares for every one.

Scooterforever

Reaction score
My favorite Muppet changes quite often, as I like them all so much I cannot decide which I like best. Currently my favorite is Fozzie, as I feel I can relate to him the most.

LinkiePie<3

Reaction score
Link Hogthrob for his brawny charisma and his childlike obnoxiousness. <3