Swedish Chef 'Cröønchy Stars' Commercials

Drtooth

Reaction score
Unfortunately the tape is VERY old, and it may have either been cut off, or something... And I cannot make a copy. The editing equiptment at school sucks.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
I hope I have been of some help posting these old enjoyable commercials on this thread. Please enjoy them :cool:

Scooterforever

Reaction score
My brother and I loved Croonchy Stars. I got a custom fridge magnet made to look like a mini version of the Croonchy Stars box on eBay. Great quality. There were quite a few cereals since then that had the same taste, but none of them sponsored by the Swedish Chef:hungry:. My brother thinks Homer's Donut-O's, which came around the same time, tasted like Croonchy Stars.

Chilly Down

Reaction score
Wow, a thread that was posted in after 10 YEARS! That must be some kind of record. :smile: Thanks for sharing with us, ZootFan!

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
Wow, a thread that was posted in after 10 YEARS! That must be some kind of record. :smile: Thanks for sharing with us, ZootFan!
You're welcome :smile: I came across those commercials one evening about a couple of years ago. I remember seeing those when I was a child.

Zoot Fan 1981

Reaction score
There are at least 3 commercials of the Croonchy Stars cereal advertisement I remember. They are on youtube. I'll post them all for you :cool: I used to love that cereal. I wish they would bring it back. Here's one of them.
This one is my favorite out of the three.