Remembering Jane Henson (1934-2013)

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
We will miss you greatly. You have done so much for the world, and have provided us with so much joy. Thank you, Jane.

R.I.P

BuddyBoy600alt

Reaction score
I am going to miss her a lot. Brian Henson and the family will miss her so.

Collgoff

Reaction score
Jane Henson was a great woman, wife of Jim Henson and mother of the five Henson children. I pray for the Henson kids who now have lost both of their parents. God will be there for you Brian, Cheryl, Lisa, John and Heather Henson.

So Jane will be up in heaven now to be with her husband again and the people who were with Jim Henson's company like Jerry Nelson, Richard Hunt, Jerry Juhl and Will Lee who played Mr Hooper.

Even though Jane Henson is gone forever her spirit will live on in this and she'll never be dead in my heart.

Jane Henson did so much for the Muppets. It was her who helped her husband Jim Henson build up the company. It was her who hired Muppeteer Steve Whitemire to be part of the Jim Henson Company and it was Jane Henson by Jim Henson's side till the time of his death in 1990.

We will always remember you rest in peace Jane Henson!

animalrescuer

Reaction score
Another sad day for the Muppets. At least she's reunited with Jim as well as Jerry Nelson, Jerry Juhl, Don Sahlin and Richard Hunt once. I agree, let's let Cheryl, Lisa, Brian, John and Heather have time to grieve and be with family and friends.

RIP Jane, we will miss you.

CaseytheMuppet

Reaction score
:cry: This is very sad. I had a chance to meet her 2 years ago but I unfortunately had other plans that day. I am very sorry for the Henson family at this time. :sympathy:

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
This is very sad news. My thoughts are with her loved ones.

We'll always remember Jane for her impact on puppetry.

We will miss you, Jane.

CherryPizza

Reaction score
Once again, we see a thinning of the ranks in Muppet founders. :cry:

Let's take this moment to give a big hand to the hand behind... the hand behind the Muppets.

cjd874

Reaction score
"Behind every great man there is a great woman." This could not be more true in the case of Jim and Jane Henson. We are all blessed to have grown up with you and your husband's body of incredibly influential, educational, and entertaining work. While we are saddened by your passing, we take comfort in knowing that you are with Jerry Juhl, Richard Hunt, Jerry Nelson, and Don Sahlin...and your own parents.

"Each day has its memories, and when the day is through/ The things that I remember are the things I did with you."

RIP Jane Henson

LamangoNumber2

Reaction score
Well, this is certainly a downer... We've been loosing Muppet people left and right lately, with no time to really get over the ones we lost already.