New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muppetlab

Reaction score
I know :smile: :smile:
Soooooo happy with these! Thankyou thankyou thankyou Steve, Bill, Eric and Ricky (if you read these threads :smile: )

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Got another cameo! Silvana Lovin, from 'Wilfred.

"Continuing her love-love romantic match with fiance Mark Philippoussis in the US, model and actor Silvana Lovin scored a role in a Muppets movie and the American series of Wilfred with Elijah Wood and Aussie creator Jason Gann.
Lovin has gravitated to furry animals and crustaceans in her acting career after filming scenes for The Muppets … Again! movie at Walt Disney Studios with Pepe the King Prawn (a muppet) and Sean Combs (P.Diddy). Travelling on a train, she plays the dice game craps with both of them, then dances with Pepe and ends up in a tussle with another girl while vying for the prawn's affections. ''It was funny as we ended up tearing both his hands off in the scene. It was an amazing experience,'' she said. Struggling actors here and in the US can only dream of having such a hoot in Hollywood. The film also stars Tina Fey, Ricky Gervais, Usher and Ray Liotta."

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Cool it sounds like Pepe is gonna be involved in the film quite a bit :smile:
:rolleyes:: Si, Pepe's always wanted more screentime.

Honestly, Pepe, how did you get in here?

:rolleyes:: Wanted to check in Muppet Central if Pepe more screen more time in this film, ho'okay?

Who's P. Daddy?

:rolleyes:: Well, P. Daddy's my amigo?

What? I don't if that's true, mr Prawn.

:rolleyes:: Hey, Pepe's telling the truth, ho'okay?

We'll just wait and see. Otherwise, I wisah I knew more Spanish, but I am more than Spanish. Sheesh!

muppetlover123

Reaction score
You know what i just forgot? that annie sue is going to be in this movie! that means we might have a chance of a plush or some sort of merchandise! :smile: awesome speaking of annie sue we need a smilie for her

galagr

Reaction score
Not to burst your bubble, but if we can't get a Rowlf the Dog plush, I don't think we'd get a Annie Sue. I, too, cherish the idea, I just think it is unlikely.

Status
Not open for further replies.