New Muppet movie in development for potential 2013 release

Status
Not open for further replies.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
well yeah there more likely too produce a Constantine plush before we get any other plushes.... since Constantine is the newest muppet like Walter was.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Sorry to double post but i just thought of this. I wonder what annie sues role in the movie going to be or how they're going to reintroduce her.

And i wonder if the moopets (which have been comfirmed by the producer Todd Libermen that they are going to be in this movie) are going to help constantine and ricky geravis character

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Yeah tough pigs and muppet mindset posted it and I'm thinking its going to be like life's a happy song for TM2011 and like rainbow connection for TMM that's what they mean by "theme song"

Mo Frackle

Reaction score
Yeah tough pigs and muppet mindset posted it and I'm thinking its going to be like life's a happy song for TM2011 and like rainbow connection for TMM that's what they mean by "theme song"
I was thinking it might be more like a classic spy song. Not sure why. Maybe because of the type of movie they're going for? Could be wrong, though.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I was thinking it might be more like a classic spy song. Not sure why. Maybe because of the type of movie they're going for? Could be wrong, though.
ohh yeah totally forgot Constantine's trying to steal a diamond duhh! lol sorry

muppetlover123

Reaction score
hmmmmm sounds interesting so thats one of the new 5 songs in the movie. apperently theres supposed to be one about dave golez characters based on the fraggle rock article. And one classic is in this movie. I hope its moving right along. or hey a movie.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
hmmmmm sounds interesting so thats one of the new 5 songs in the movie. apperently theres supposed to be one about dave golez characters based on the fraggle rock article. And one classic is in this movie. I hope its moving right along. or hey a movie.
I believe you misread that article. He mentions a song Tina Fey sings and the article merely lists his characters for the reader's sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.