New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

dominic lujan

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!
yes! Thank You.

AquaGGR

Reaction score
Hi, I'm AquaGGR. I just joined the forums after lurking for about a year and a half. I grew up watching Sesame Street tapes (but didn't know anything about the muppets outside of Sesame Street and Fraggle Rock). I finally discovered what the muppets were by going on Muppet Wiki. Now I share the frustrations of people having muppet misconceptions. :rolleyes:
(BTW, my favorite TMS Muppet is Dr. Teeth, and my favorite SST Muppet is Roosevelt Franklin)

Exsmurf

Reaction score
hi hi everyone! I obviously love everything Muppet! I'm here because I have boxes and boxes of the palisades toys that have been sitting sadly in their plastic prisons in my basement for far too long and I'm looking for help on where a good place to sell some of them off to good loving homes would be??? I've done ebay before and I'm not a big fan of it. I love my Muppets and wish I could display them again, I will be keeping a few favorites but with 4 kids, a dog, a cat, a fish and 3 frogs! I just can't find the time to dust them!! I'm new to posting in forums so I apologize now for any delay in my responses! Looking forward to being a part of this site and still keeping muppets in my life!

cjd874

Reaction score
Welcome to all our new members!
AquaGGR, Dr. Teeth has been one of my longtime favorites, too. I just like the Electric Mayhem band in general. :big_grin:
Exsmurf, you've got a pretty big family and lots of pets! It must be as crazy and hectic as the Muppet Backstage at times. :smile::wink::crazy:

melcrot

Reaction score
My very first movie was The Muppet Movie and I have been a fan ever since! As a fan, it kills me to do this but I have boxes of unopened Palisades Muppet figures and they need to go to a loving home. I am hoping that people here can direct me as to where to sell these guys and get them to their forever home.

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
hi hi everyone! I obviously love everything Muppet! I'm here because I have boxes and boxes of the palisades toys that have been sitting sadly in their plastic prisons in my basement for far too long and I'm looking for help on where a good place to sell some of them off to good loving homes would be??? I've done ebay before and I'm not a big fan of it. I love my Muppets and wish I could display them again, I will be keeping a few favorites but with 4 kids, a dog, a cat, a fish and 3 frogs! I just can't find the time to dust them!! I'm new to posting in forums so I apologize now for any delay in my responses! Looking forward to being a part of this site and still keeping muppets in my life!
My very first movie was The Muppet Movie and I have been a fan ever since! As a fan, it kills me to do this but I have boxes of unopened Palisades Muppet figures and they need to go to a loving home. I am hoping that people here can direct me as to where to sell these guys and get them to their forever home.
yes! Thank You.
Hi I just singed up yesterday 17/07/2013 and I'm really hoping meeting alot of friends.I'm a huge Gonzo fan and my dream is to meet him.I love Gonzo so much I even made up my own character like him Fiona Maryan Mangeta shes only 8 years old and shes made up of tree other characters (You might see her alot) that's her in my icon (Art not done by me) I hope you don't mind me using her I love comments so is you won't mind ^^ thank you
Bye
~Fiona:concern:
Introduce self:
Hello Self, this is a muppet forum.
Awesome. :smile:
Nice to meet you all!
I hope you enjoy Muppet Central Forum as much as us.

Pepperlover2123

Reaction score
Hello everybody!! I am Pepperlover2123, and I am a new member to the "Muppet Central Forum!" I am a Muppet expertise, and I know a little about a lot about the Muppets, Fraggle Rock, the Muppet Show, Jim Henson and a lot about "Sesame Street" as well. :smile: I hope you all are doing well and thank you for letting me participate. If there's anything I might could help you with, please feel free and contact me and please feel free and let me know. Always!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hello everybody!! I am Pepperlover2123, and I am a new member to the "Muppet Central Forum!" I am a Muppet expertise, and I know a little about a lot about the Muppets, Fraggle Rock, the Muppet Show, Jim Henson and a lot about "Sesame Street" as well. :smile: I hope you all are doing well and thank you for letting me participate. If there's anything I might could help you with, please feel free and contact me and please feel free and let me know. Always!
It's nice meeting you, Pepper. I hope you have a nice stay at the forum and chat with others.