Video: Muppets Most Wanted Official Teaser Trailer On-line

JonnyBMuppetMan

Reaction score
That's not the only thing that looks off about Kermit in that shot. Looks like he's got a mole on his face too...
Here's a hi-res photo of that same puppet with Ricky Gervais. (courtesy of ToughPigs)

Note the crude, almost menacing eyes, and the short-pointed collar. Could this be the real Kermit, or is it... CONSTANTINE???

*Dun-dun-duuuuuuun*

Cellarvision

Reaction score
I didn't know Jemaine Clement was going to be in this movie! He pops up behind Tina Fey at her name card and in the "put the frog down!" scene right after (along with Danny Trejo). Thought I caught a peek at Steve Whitmire in the background as they dropped Kermit to the ground (makes sense). And am I crazy or does that look like Harvey Keitel in the lower left of that frame?

Not a fan of the doppleganger Kermit with the weird eyes and collar, though I'm not really a fan of the Puppet Heap Muppets on the whole. In one of the stills on ToughPigs that shows Gonzo, he still looks off with bad pupil alignment. Also on the proper Kermit later in the trailer, it looks like they didn't nail the Henson Stitch down his chin to the neck. (But perhaps that's just me...)

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I promised myself I wouldn't freak out.
AAAAAAAHHHHH!! IT'S HERE!!! OH MY GAWD!!

Here are some awesome hi-res shots I thought should be posted here. (Ah! Which picture to use as my profile picture?)

Notice the costumes they're wearing in the first picture looks very similar to their famous Manhatten Melodies ones?
Could this be some re-cover of 'Together Again'?

minor muppetz

Reaction score
Looks like a great trailer.

So far Rizzo and Pepe are the only characters from that first promotional image to be spotted.