The Next Palisades Playset - Your Choice ?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Now that is a great idea. Again, we can easily make our own. I have already created an entire backstage playset, but haven't put it together yet. It's just photographic imagery painted together and printed out at Kinkos. I then must mount it on foam board and cut it out. Guess I'm on the crafty side. :wink:

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Jamie,

Just make sure to post pictures of your crafty side. Or at least your Backstage set, okay. :rolleyes: :eek: :wink: :smile:

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
I wanna see your backtage too. Have you already shown it?

frogboy4

Inactive Member
Reaction score
Ooooh! Very nice. Much better than mine too. What did you build the the stairs out of? What materials did you use? Great stuff! Mine is much more flat. Much of the relief (the downstairs) is a photoshopped picture rather than a real room. Spectacular stuff!

SuperGrover

Reaction score
Thanks, Frogboy! Most of mine, including the stairs, is made from woodgrain contact paper on cardboard and the foamboard you were talking about earlier. The brick is photo print-ups I temporarily stuck on for the picture until I'm able to finish it off like I want. You know, into a scale model of a trendy nightclub with action figures. :rolleyes: :wink: j/k --a Bitterman moment there. :eek: :embarrassed: :halo:

Having seen the kind of talent you're capable of, I'm sure yours is looking pretty spectacular itself. Don't forget, I want see a picture of yours too!

Wander McMooch

Reaction score
Wow, SuperGrover, that is one sweet setup you designed. That's what Palisades' playset should look like...that is, if that's what is chosen, :big_grin: . The only differences, of course, would be Pop's desk being cheated over by the stairs (his area was an entirely different set on the show) and, possibly, a sort of ledge for Gaffer to lounge on.